#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Itachi said:

he keeps on referencing MJ though. is there any way that Britney's situation has been similar with MJ's? 

He worked with MJ and Madonna. I read an article about why he won’t work with popstars anymore. It was in 2014. In that article, he said he himself is bipolar and didn’t like taking medication.

He was bashing Britney around her breakdown and I can’t find that article because it’s buried under all of these new headlines.

Didn’t he and G-Easy have some party right after the “Make Me” video shoot that involved *******? And Pamela Anderson?

I’m just trying to refresh people’s memories.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, maquisl said:

The owners/admins of Absolute Britney/Britney-Galaxy. They worked with Team B at least until Glory era. It was annoying how they licked Team B's ***.:mj:

oh damn, glad that's done. Btw i love you guys, this is the first year i am active on here. I am 33 and have been a Britney stan since 1998 and followed Breatheheavy since the beginning. After Blackout i disconnected from things Britney and didn't check the site and i didn't recognize her anymore up until Glory. And now here i am 20 years later more active then ever. Crazy how much love we have for that woman. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, janolapin said:

I am a bit confused by the people calling to stop this thread because of the "conspiracy theories" 

WHAT CONSPIRACY ?

we know she's a proven capable adult who does not want to be in this C-ship yet she's forced to stay in it. The details surrounding it are less important but they are good to add pressure to get her out and they coming from credible-ish sources.

No one is calling her a clone or claiming it's some illuminati or Mkultra crap. It's just abusive parents who made money off of their child for years! this happens all the time, it's not far fetched. If you think this is conspiracy then get your head out of your *** and just f**king open your eyes.

Thank you

Yeah, I wouldn't call our theories 'conspiracies'. I also believe that creating different theories is a normal thing to do when investigating something - you have many possible options and when new evidence comes to light, you can 'remove' the options that are incorrect.

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Remember that Christian book Britney was carrying by the homophobic author? I can’t remember the name but now I’m thinking Lou gave it to her to read. :whatitellu:

The smaller conspiracies are much more believable than the bigger ones lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT67vc8G4nXzMKOqVAhWSW

I think the author is max lucado (triggering surname)

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't call our theories 'conspiracies'. I also believe that creating different theories is a normal thing to do when investigating something - you have many possible options and when new evidence comes to light, you can 'remove' the options that are incorrect.

Exactly. Anyone trying to “shut down” a conversation looks super sus. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, janolapin said:

I am a bit confused by the people calling to stop this thread because of the "conspiracy theories" 

WHAT CONSPIRACY ?

we know she's a proven capable adult who does not want to be in this C-ship yet she's forced to stay in it. The details surrounding it are less important but they are good to add pressure to get her out and they coming from credible-ish sources.

No one is calling her a clone or claiming it's some illuminati or Mkultra crap. It's just abusive parents who made money off of their child for years! this happens all the time, it's not far fetched. If you think this is conspiracy then get your head out of your *** and just f**king open your eyes.

Thank you

Sending Britney off to a mental ward is not something people who want money out of her would do.

Her entire brand gets damaged when bringing up her mental illness again. Cancelling Domination?

Her dad and Larry are way too old and rich to be evil masterminds. They could retire today and be set. You think they hate her that much?

So.... from a business perspective it makes no sense to FORCE her into treatment when they’ve been saying “she’s great!” for 11 years... Just to make more money off of her?

I think they’re trying their hearts out to make her appear normal for you.

I truly hope you guys are 100% wrong about all of this because the opposite is way too demonic and sinister for me.

tumblr_nckyc7UgCH1r2j7uco1_250.gif

13 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

This all spawned out of an unknown podcast with an unknown source.

18 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Oh wow. That sounds good! What are they saying?

Honestly I couldn’t really hear that clearly, but they spoke about how David Lachapelle shot it and they seemed to think it was a ‘behind the scenes’ video he shot or something. I think they mentioned the cage scenes and how it was Britney’s idea though.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Honestly I couldn’t really hear that clearly, but they spoke about how David Lachapelle shot it and they seemed to think it was a ‘behind the scenes’ video he shot or something. I think they mentioned the cage scenes and how it was Britney’s idea though.

That's actually very interesting - I also think that the camera quality has this very 'behind the scenes' feel to it. I have no idea how to explain it or if other Exhalers feel the same way, but I'd recommend taking any late-2010s music video and then a behind the scenes video for that. 'B-t-s' videos have that... special feel to them. But yeah, it's very interesting.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, janolapin said:

Reallly ? saying she's mentally incapable of taking care of her own buisness, buying her own coffee, riding a car, phone etc... is good for her image ? In what world do you live? 

Did it occur to you that they were realising that she wasn't selling anymore because fans were not connecting since she seemed out of it and doing it for the wrong reason ?

You think they didnt realise that no one was buying domination tickets?

you think Britney wanted to Jump in and do another Residency Straight after POM ?

Britney is tough and i am sure she was not making it easy for them to control everything, and yes they just thought the whole "my father is sick" thing would make her more relatable, she takes some time resting and comes back with the "stronger" residency. But no one is buying that crap.

Explain to me why Britney should remain in the C-ship. As an adult woman who wants out, why shouldn't she be able to get out ? Why should they use her loosing the custody against her, and the insurances for tours etc.... This is all because of their f**king narrative that she's "Crazy" . If she's that crazy let her retire.

But please i would love to hear what answer you'r gonna pull out of your butt

I can’t explain SEALED COURT DOCUMENTS to you. I can’t explain HER MEDICAL RECORDS to you.

We don’t know the truth. :whatitellu:

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I can’t explain SEALED COURT DOCUMENTS to you. I can’t explain HER MEDICAL RECORDS to you.

We don’t know the truth. :whatitellu:

Well it's one or the other. If she's that disabled then retire, if she's not then let her out. 

She accepted the c-ship because that was the only way she could share custody of her kids. This is the only thing that might be held against her. 

It's quite simple really, and anyone who does not want to see that is delusional.

• Like 5