#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

Hi Britney Inc.

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cc8008e552f397055

All the other forums and fanbases are asking why Exhale is dismissing her mental illness. But I’m just saying. :whatitellu:

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato can attempt suicide, overdose, go to treatment once a year every year (and their fans support their wellness), but Britney going is a huge conspiracy. :akii:

• Like 3
On 4/29/2019 at 12:05 PM, Yoongi said:

Frankly I dont know what to do with that information... He said so much but at the same time said nothing at all... I am confusion

Literally. I mean, it's amazing he spoke out. But, it's nothing we didn't know sis :yaknow:

HOWEVER, this is so good. It's keeping the Free Britney movement running!

• Like 3

I dont understand. What does Lachapalle mean when he says she wanted the cage scene as she is a kitten? He says he wanted to shot a Tigress but she was more like a kitten but what I see is far from being a kitten. It is WILD and more like Tigress. 

I thought those were the scenes she was most uncomfortable with but turns out as it was actually her who wanted those scene to be shot indeed but didnt like at the end. Thats really strange. :mhm: It was my fave part of the video. Looks like Our queen still has the wisdom :mhm:

• Like 2

The tigress/kitten thing is clear. Britney is moving in the cage like a kitten. In a kind of **** innocent way and she wanted to get out of it. U can tell it by the fact that she olds the bars.

She could have been sexier and without olding the bars the message would have been different.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, FiercePop said:

The tigress/kitten thing is clear. Britney is moving in the cage like a kitten. In a kind of **** innocent way and she wanted to get out of it. U can tell it by the fact that she olds the bars.

She could have been sexier and without olding the bars the message would have been different.

You can’t perform in a cage without holding the bars... lol. It was a prop. I don’t think it’s that deep.

Seems like they were just trying to get another Toxic/Womanizer moment and the rest of the video fell flat so it was scrapped.

She didn’t ask Randee for a cage scene and as boring as that video was, Britney looked really happy in it... :mariahstare: