#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

It's photoshopped I think. It looks like her face is from that photoshoot in 2004 where she was in a forest with mud and green lingerie or something.

Edit: this one :tongueney:

I could only find that image on this random website

https://gold-donlod.mihanblog.com/post/category/8/page/2

https://i20.tinypic.com/2chqruq.jpg2chqruq.jpg

Britney Spears - Blackout  2007
Dance-Pop | MP3 192 KBit/s | 44:17 | 60 MB

Release-Date: November 12, 2007
Label: Jive/Sony BMG

"Blackout" is the fifth studio album by American pop singer Britney Spears. It is scheduled for release on November 12, 2007 worldwide and November 13, 2007 in the U.S. It is her first studio album of new material since "In the Zone " in 2003.

Earlier this year, anonymous insiders at Jive Records accused the album of being unfinished and unfit to sell, though Jive itself has strictly denied those accusations.

TrackList
 Gimme More
 Cold as Fire
 It's Been A While
 Everybody
Got Me High
 Tell Me What Your Sippin’ On
 Your...
 The Sin City Rap
Rebellion
 Baby Boy
 Right now -Taste the victory
 Luv The Hurt Away
 Kiss Me All Over

• Like 7
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She’s gonna inspire them to be lawyers and they are both are gonna be attending Harvard so they can free their mom out :likethat:

They are going to be alumnis  of the Department of Law School of the high prestigious University of Britney  (where all exhalers come from and so our queen Brenda):endit:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Stay tuned. :flawfree:

We can only hope but this is L.A. you can be famous and kill your wife and be found not guilty! (Phil Spector not included). The judges and cops in that county are as corrupt as the day is long and the fact that a young woman like Britney, who’s the youngest person I’ve ever heard of under a conservatorship/Guardianship is proof that the courts will bend to the will and whim of whoever can fork over the most cash for their re-election bid! I doubt much will change but I’m hoping so!

• Like 2

extreme brainwashed Catholics are insane. Loucifer :ririshade2:

combine that with Britney's parents who are country :endit:

and have only elementary school:gerlwat:

+ drinking issues:checkit:

+ that whole southern environment:nochillbrit:

it feels like Britney is a gay teen in eastern Europe,

being quite and not showing her true colors:bthink: bc she might get beaten up :waitwhat:

aka ME, few yrs ago:whatitellu:

• Like 9
Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

First let's talk about your new avi...:watrusayin::xfactorlook:

you know what's funny is i found out about this guy, Leonel Parraguez, because i was thirsting hard for Maluma and was trying to look for any leaked *****. so when i googled "Maluma gay," this person came out. apparently he's a football player from Argentina and is somewhat of an exhibitionist because he shows his wiener to his fans in some of his ig live. i also looked him up on twitter and he has some *** videos too, but with women :rihit:. so during one of his ig live (where he showed his *****), he aclaimed that Maluma asked for his *****. and it was publicized in most latin american gossip sites. end of story :bedtime:

but now i'm thirsting even more. i do think they'd make a great couple :hibebe:

• Like 4

I've come to the conclusion that one of two things is happening with Britney.

1.  She's content with the c-ship.

2.  She is trying to turn it over but doesn't want anyone on her team to know, thus with the fans going crazy and stirring things up.

Lord.  I think it's going to stay in place either way.  :hideous:

3 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

I've come to the conclusion that one of two things is happening with Britney.

1.  She's content with the c-ship.

2.  She is trying to turn it over but doesn't want anyone on her team to know, thus with the fans going crazy and stirring things up.

Lord.  I think it's going to stay in place either way.  :hideous:

You forgot option 3. That she needs it. :juggingu:

• Like 1