#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

If nothing changes after the court coming up in may . Then we need viral help , we must flood the crazy feminist tweeters , they're gonna be the most help . An innocent woman under COMPLETE control from every aspect  because she's been seen as a " craxy" "out of control woman". They'll analyze it even further . 

But before we do our own damage control , we need to wait for their response. 

Oh btw , hi lou taylor i know you're reading this :hiii:

Remember this movement is the reason that May 10th hearing is happening

I refuse to believe after this happening that no progress will be made

• Like 6
2 hours ago, justphil said:

The thing is Britney does not have autonomy over herself. Therefore any decisions, statements, actions, or anything implicating her can be blamed solely on her team and management and everyone behind the scenes. WE know she’s not anti gay. 

Of course she's not.  

Her In the Zone era, way before it was trendy among her contemporaries (other than Xtina) and way before all of this was deferential to the gay community (Onyx Hotel Tour) and was unforced.

She doesn't have to be the 'most outspoken', as it's not likes he speaks about women's issues much either.

But Lou and Jaime???

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm still waiting for Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) on her youtube channel Lou :hiii:

Do you want our money or not :lessons: ?

Lou is uploading the full " Make me" cage scene on youtube , with the captions " I love this TIGRESS" woman :uknowit:

" This woman is in control" :uknowit:

"I support other woman , im a true feminist" :mhmnod:

"This cage represents her control over her empire" :uknowit:     " Like you know she's LOCKED but locked with her career , like for example the cage , is an empire .....and she's in the cage , meaning she's a boss , you know" :embarrassed:

*lou reaches for her phone , reading her lawyers message telling her to shut up *  and say something gay friendly and indicates equality for all* 

" love always wins" " i appreciate your concerns" " i love your dedication"  " my dead uncle was gay" ...." i did not tell on his gay behaviour i mean on his VERY NORMAL BEHAVIOUR" 

"HE DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES I SWEAR " ..... " HE HAD A DEMON INSIDE HIM , AN ANTI-GAY DEMON" 

i need my lawyer :toodles::toodles::toodles:

• Like 9
44 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

The conservator theoretically could take her kids away if she complains or goes public-- this is why Britney is quiet.  Otherwise, the conservator can go to court and petition to have her kids removed for their own  "protection." . Concervators can dissolve marriages, too.  i.e. The conservator has a huge amount of  power and leverage over Britney if  she refuses to take her medications.  They also can **** her  heavily as well to keep her calm if she's upset about her situation.  There's no way out for her unless the court agrees to free her.  Many wards are drugged like zombies as their estates are drained by the team of people offering "services" against the victim's will.  Please like my facebook page to learn more.  https://www.facebook.com/boomersbeware

So britney is basically an alive version of Michael jackson . 

Can britney even write her own will?? Or does her father write it? I mean if she wanted to give all her money to her 2 sons after death. Or does she need her father's permission to do so? 

Even norman bates had more control over his life and the dude is a murderer. :fakewow:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

So britney is basically an alive version of Michael jackson . 

Can britney even write her own will?? Or does her father write it? I mean if she wanted to give all her money to her 2 sons after death. Or does she need her father's permission to do so? 

Even norman bates had more control over his life and the dude is a murderer. :fakewow:

I think "she wrote" her will or something regarding how her money would be given to her kids a few years ago. Like it wouldn't be given all at once, but in parts or something like that. Someone must have the exact info

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

The conservator theoretically could take her kids away if she complains or goes public-- this is why Britney is quiet.  Otherwise, the conservator can go to court and petition to have her kids removed for their own  "protection." . Concervators can dissolve marriages, too.  i.e. The conservator has a huge amount of  power and leverage over Britney if  she refuses to take her medications.  They also can **** her  heavily as well to keep her calm if she's upset about her situation.  There's no way out for her unless the court agrees to free her.  Many wards are drugged like zombies as their estates are drained by the team of people offering "services" against the victim's will.  Please like my facebook page to learn more.  https://www.facebook.com/boomersbeware

But then the key is the judge acknowledging the irrationality of the conservatorship in the first place, and second, that her conservators are in fact coercing the conservatee by threatening with taking her kids away, rather than doing it for the sake of their own protection.

Her case needs to be reviewed from the very beginning, because the circumstances under which it was established are as questionable as the behavior of the conservators.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Lou is uploading the full " Make me" cage scene on youtube , with the captions " I love this TIGRESS" woman :uknowit:

" This woman is in control" :uknowit:

"I support other woman , im a true feminist" :mhmnod:

"This cage represents her control over her empire" :uknowit:     " Like you know she's LOCKED but locked with her career , like for example the cage , is an empire .....and she's in the cage , meaning she's a boss , you know" :embarrassed:

*lou reaches for her phone , reading her lawyers message telling her to shut up *  and say something gay friendly and indicates equality for all* 

" love always wins" " i appreciate your concerns" " i love your dedication"  " my dead uncle was gay" ...." i did not tell on his gay behaviour i mean on his VERY NORMAL BEHAVIOUR" 

"HE DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES I SWEAR " ..... " HE HAD A DEMON INSIDE HIM , AN ANTI-GAY DEMON" 

i need my lawyer :toodles::toodles::toodles:

Why does this actually make sense :mcorangu:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Well looks like some medias (TMZ i guess) wanted to be inside 10th May court hearing but denied

04/25/2019 Order - Media Request to Permit Coverage MC510 (is Denied. )

04/25/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Inside Edition )
Filed by Other

The court has seen enough of these Jamie's puppets lies. Brenda is NOT BUYING IT. :well:

• Like 6

One minute y’all say she’s a total puppet with absolutely zero control and the next you say she put all these “hidden meanings” everywhere.

You don’t think her team knew what that meant? :jlostare:

If she’s demanding a cage scene in her music video and her team doesn’t stop her from getting that... how does that add to your argument? :mariahstare:

• Like 3