#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, lilhennythings said:

coming out again is run by Calvary Chapels. The website you linked is a Calvary chapter.

Thank you! :sendinglove: A girl messaged me that she was helped by Mercy Ministries and said that they don't do conversion therapy, just trying to give a more informed response 

• Like 2

For the person asking if Britney was Tri Star first big client. They had country clients back in Nashville but Britney is its biggest client. Coincidentally enough in 2008 they opened offices in LA, after the c-ship was put in place.

https://variety.com/2017/biz/news/britney-spears-kenny-britt1202599274-1202599274/

But perhaps Taylor’s most significant signing is Spears, who became a Tri Star client after a period of personal and professional tumult in the late 2000s. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOODRHObd0Rkj6_k40S7ZF1yBeN4BHmSvi2FSMOK1N4/edit?usp=sharing OK Updated this to not my personal google drive. You can share this one. 

@c.z I agree with you. I changed the title. I would like to maybe add more to it re: what the conservatorship does or doesn't allow her to do and why exactly this stuff indicates she is not necessarily in control but I don't know how to do it without bloating it etc. and its late and i gotta work tmw!! if you or anyone has any edits they want to make, write your copy in a comment and i can edit it in.

this is GREAT, you are awesome.

I sent this directly to my contact at Buzzfeed, hope she finds interesting, I know she is always in touch with the editors of the Buzzfeed US...

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Appreciate that. Honestly it's all good. I get that in some capacity I could be viewed as attacking their business, and they don't appreciate that. If exclusives come my way down the road, cool, but if not that's cool too. Just as long as Brit is happy (whatever that looks like for her).

This is why I have always supported you Jordan, and always will. You actually care about Britney like all of us true fans. :kiss:

55 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I’m really worried they’re feeding her lies and brainwashing her that we’re trying to somehow harm her. I’m pretty sure Britney has internet access but it’s probably extremely limited. Like maybe she can only go to Netflix and Disney Channel dot com :mcorangu: You can ban sites with just keywords when setting up parental controls plus I know they monitor everything so if they see she’s visited something pertaining to #freebritney I can guarantee you they already have 20 bs stories lined up to tell her whatever tf it takes to control the narrative in her head. 

maybe that's why she was watching cartoons in the hair salon the other day:nochillbrit:

Spoiler

• Like 2
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Again, she's not allowed to speak, even less to post something like that on her social media. 

That's the whole point of this. Of course she could've technically tried to end the conservatorship herself years ago (as she actually did) but she has no voice, she has no power to make any kind of decision, hire a lawyer, speak out publicly about her situation. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

GUYS !!!! 

I just got also got the OK from NASGA – National Association to Stop Guardianship Abuse to do an email interview with them , where we can discuss Conservatorship and Britney's case .

Please submit your questions here or by DM 

For those who are not familiar with them :

https://stopguardianabuse.org/ 

And them talking about Britney's case 

https://nasga-stopguardianabuse.blogspot.com/2010/05/britney-spears-conservatorship-goes.html 

Omg guys you are amazing 

• Like 6

I think we should stop finding hidden messages everywhere. If all these exist, that means she’s quite free to express herself (and then our movement wouldn’t make sense). If she’s the prisoner that now it’s clear she is, it’s impossible that she left all these signs. I mean, her team had the courage to cut single words (“daddy issues”). Do u seriously believe that they would let her be so open about her condition? Nah.

• Like 7