#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Please make sure you're all sending the new public link here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOODRHObd0Rkj6_k40S7ZF1yBeN4BHmSvi2FSMOK1N4/edit?usp=sharing

I'm still getting google requests to the old one I made private lol 

I just copy pasted it and send to the "contact us for new tips" email addresses. If you use gmail all the links work and it is super easy. 

• Like 2

Meh. How will it help us? How will THAT help Britney? Ultimately.. it won’t. So we should just move on from this topic and direct our influence and energy towards the facts at hand. The FACTS are that she is surrounded by corruption and is basically a prisoner. Many many court documents, weird Lou proof.. and so much more.. please go study that and help the cause 

4 minutes ago, c.z said:

Yes, but I wonder how much she really knows about this 'movement'. Does she have access to the internet? If not, what scenario did her team paint to her? 

I’m really worried they’re feeding her lies and brainwashing her that we’re trying to somehow harm her. I’m pretty sure Britney has internet access but it’s probably extremely limited. Like maybe she can only go to Netflix and Disney Channel dot com :mcorangu: You can ban sites with just keywords when setting up parental controls plus I know they monitor everything so if they see she’s visited something pertaining to #freebritney I can guarantee you they already have 20 bs stories lined up to tell her whatever tf it takes to control the narrative in her head. 

Lou is literally so f**king psycho she believes her own lies. Like she’s the type that can pass a lie detector test. If im correct then she most likely “knows” Britney 110% believes everything she tells her (I like to think Britney is like :surething: everytime Lou opens her mouth) and is high off of her own fake Christian crap and actually believes Jesus/God is on her side :tiffcackle:. It’s kinda already proven she’s way too confident in herself the moment she typed that caption on the insta video she ordered Britney to make screeching about the emails. What kinda baby boomer ******* would actually expect that to fix anything? :tiffcackle: Lou-cifer will probably rat herown self out if she ever has to testify lbr.

And I can bet the only thing on Britney’s mind is the worry about how all this will affect her sons. :decisions: Would not be surprised if Britney is only thinking about only her kids than the entire conservatorship drama that’s been playing out and her career in general. She really loves them. :crying1:

The most horrific sinister fact tho is that she’s on psychiatric meds.. if she’s so doped up she probably can’t even feel anything. :crying1: it’s so scary and f**ked up. Those pills can turn the brightest person into a f**king zombie. I really hope they gave in to her demands and stopped trying to make her take them. I mean the residency is canceled anyways. There’s no  point, unless they’re dead set on fighting this to death and are determined to keep her caged no matter what :wendycry:

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Fckry said:

to the fans who are relentless and who keep fighting, I commend you. Please don’t give up! I don’t see Britney ever being released as a free woman.. yet I can see HUGE changes to her life because of fans fighting for this shady behavior to be uncovered. Keep going guys! Don’t ever give up. Some of you are soo smart and going about this the right way and it is steadily moving this thing into the light 

the light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole :bparty:

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Absolute Britney's owner is bad at writting :orangu:

But he has a point. Maybe her team really wants to keep fans away from Britney to avoid conversations like: "what happened to Original Doll" or even worse "why are you still under the conservatorship". They don't want fans to talk to her about the c-ship or anything related to it.

I wanted to ask her so bad if she's ok and truly happy. I wanted to ask her if she needs help getting out of the conservatorship, but Larry, Robin and her bodyguards were right in front of us.... ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

GUYS !!!! 

I just got also got the OK from NASGA – National Association to Stop Guardianship Abuse to do an email interview with them , where we can discuss Conservatorship and Britney's case .

Please submit your questions here or by DM 

For those who are not familiar with them :

https://stopguardianabuse.org/ 

And them talking about Britney's case 

https://nasga-stopguardianabuse.blogspot.com/2010/05/britney-spears-conservatorship-goes.html 

What can be done to help address the problems and illegal acts taking place with this 11 year conservatorship? How can someone ask Britney if she's truly ok, and if she is ok with the conservatorship, or if she wants to fight it.