#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of her then made her sign an NDA too

We need to make sure that Britney herself doesn't get attacked for this and highlight in e-mails, tweets, etc. that she's not making these choices or hiring these people herself. I'd hate for this to blow up and people start accusing Britney of being anti-lgbt when she's shown us the opposite

Yes. I think @lilhennythings did a fantastic job, I was just wondering if it's not possible to make it even more clear that she has nothing to do with it. See, we have to think about the average reader who is ready to jump to conclusions without even finishing to read an article.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Well looks like some medias (TMZ i guess) wanted to be inside 10th May court hearing but denied

04/25/2019 Order - Media Request to Permit Coverage MC510 (is Denied. )

04/25/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Inside Edition )
Filed by Other

Great news :bedtime:

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Any gay blogs you follow, and facebook gay pages you like. Copy paste it forever! Someone will grab it. It only take one with really good SEO. 

May be even post it on other celebrity gossip forum, ATRL , lipstickalley , ohnotheydidn't for those who have accounts there

• Like 7

La vitesse de la lumière qui dévoile le son résonne à l’oreille. Où est-ce ? De qui devons-nous avoir peur ? Les désespérés divulguent leurs secrets. Les vertueux tirent leurs épées. Miroirs brisés reçus parmi les seigneurs. Il y a plus que ce que l’on voit, que ce qui est vu. Le miracle sanglant sera rétabli par l’aveugle

Translation

The speed of light that unveils the sound resonates with the ear. 

Where is it ? 

Who should we be afraid of? 

The desperate divulge their secrets. 

The virtuous draw their swords. 

Broken mirrors received among the lords. There is more than what we see, only what is seen.

The bloody miracle will be restored by the blind. 

With the #freebritney movement. 

it doesn’t seem like some random intro 

take a listen 

• Like 4

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOODRHObd0Rkj6_k40S7ZF1yBeN4BHmSvi2FSMOK1N4/edit?usp=sharing OK Updated this to not my personal google drive. You can share this one. 

@c.z I agree with you. I changed the title. I would like to maybe add more to it re: what the conservatorship does or doesn't allow her to do and why exactly this stuff indicates she is not necessarily in control but I don't know how to do it without bloating it etc. and its late and i gotta work tmw!! if you or anyone has any edits they want to make, write your copy in a comment and i can edit it in.

• Like 8
Just now, chrisryan said:

Pretty she she knows that we are crazy and would NEVER let go after the info was leaked. She knows we are nuts enough to big as deep as it goes. 

Yes, but I wonder how much she really knows about this 'movement'. Does she have access to the internet? If not, what scenario did her team paint to her? 

2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOODRHObd0Rkj6_k40S7ZF1yBeN4BHmSvi2FSMOK1N4/edit?usp=sharing OK Updated this to not my personal google drive. You can share this one. 

@c.z I agree with you. I changed the title. I would like to maybe add more to it re: what the conservatorship does or doesn't allow her to do and why exactly this stuff indicates she is not necessarily in control but I don't know how to do it without bloating it etc. and its late and i gotta work tmw!! if you or anyone has any edits they want to make, write your copy in a comment and i can edit it in.

Thank you! You're great ❤️

Places to submit tips in general decreasing order of credibility (list is not static; will update as I find more links):

scoops@huffpost.com

https://tips.buzzfeed.com/

https://mashable.com/submit/

enewstipline@nbcuni.com

tips@okmagazine.com

https://hollywoodlife.com/send-us-your-scoops-tips-corrections/

Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

https://m.tmz.com/tips

See something noteworthy? Tell us about it! Email Us: tips@pagesix.com Call Us: 1-800-768-4118

tips@dailymail.com

The National ENQUIRER always has the biggest scoops and worldwide exclusives — and pays for inside info that exposes the truth about the biggest names in entertainment and politics! Add your voice to the only publication with the guts to tell it like it is, and contact us at TIPS@NationalENQUIRER.com or our phone line: 1-800-645-4708

• Like 7
Just now, justphil said:

Doesn’t matter. The truth always comes out. 

True, but the thought of her thinking she's fighting alone and without knowing when she'll be able to live her life the way she wants to makes me very, very sad. I wish she knew we're fighting for her, with her, just so she has hope that everything will get better.

Sorry, English is not my first language and this made me very emotional

• Like 4
Just now, c.z said:

True, but the thought of her thinking she's fighting alone and without knowing when she'll be able to live her life the way she wants to makes me very, very sad. I wish she knew we're fighting for her, with her, just so she has hope that everything will get better.

Sorry, English is not my first language and this made me very emotional

She will know, if she does not already. I know in my heart that we will get her free. 

I'm so proud of all of us that continue to fight for her freedom! I took a few days away just to think about things and we aren't going away. :bedtime:

I truly believe she'll be freed, and there will be a hell of a movie about this one day. The abuse of the c-ship, Loucifer Taylor, her father, etc. are all going down.

This reminds me so much of Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys. I am too young to know much about them, but there was a movie years later where it talked about all of the control and abuse that went on with him. Her case reminds me a lot of Brian Wilson's. We'll not stop til she's free!

• Like 5