#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Suggestion: make the title more impactful by highlighting the hypocrisy and therefore the conspiracy and corruption. So for example:

“Britney Spears, 2018 recipient of the GLAAD Vanguard Award, Is Legally and Monetarily Controlled by Extremist Anti-LGBTQ Managerial Team.”

I like this but also, again, do we want to lean so far into the conspiracy bent right from the get go

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Whatever happened to Brett Miller? Is there a way to get in touch with her?

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of her then made her sign an NDA too

8 minutes ago, c.z said:

You know, I'm afraid the GP will understand this as Britney willingly supporting anti-LGBTQ causes.

If this ever gets published I hope they make it very clear that Britney herself has NOTHING to do with it.

We need to make sure that Britney herself doesn't get attacked for this and highlight in e-mails, tweets, etc. that she's not making these choices or hiring these people herself. I'd hate for this to blow up and people start accusing Britney of being anti-lgbt when she's shown us the opposite

• Like 4
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Do we have any documented proof that Lou came up with the cship? I didn't want to go too deep with just a tip off. Lol I don't really want my name on any of this - an actual journalist can take it lol 

We have no legal document or proof that Lou is behind the c-ship . But may be a "it is rumored or alleged if you want to go there" i don't think it is necessary , your article is clear and consistent . The line "“Britney Spears, 2018 recipient of the GLAAD Vanguard Award, Is Legally and Monetarily Controlled by Extremist Anti-LGBTQ Managerial Team.” will prevent Britney for also being linked to those anti lgb donations and moves .

• Like 6
Just now, justphil said:

I wonder how the real Lou feels? Did she think we’d let this slide? Honey there’s pics of you getting baptized and you’re legally tied to conversion therapy churches. I’m talking the inner voice that secretly still hates the gays and believes they’re going to hell.

***** is really wishing we all go to hell after this mess is said and done:ohi:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I was wondering where you had been, was worried Lou had gotten to ya :ehidk:

Lou-cifer’s evil fake Jesus magic can’t touch me :flawlessbye: and it’s funny how she went on a blocking spree and made her basic looking fake af insta private bc that only made everyone trying to expose her 10x more powerful :scalped:

• Like 5