#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

You killed it !!!! , it is well written, clear, with details and links to support everything .  The whole team is destroyed and exposed , and if it is picked up by the media, it is gonna be embarassing for a lot of people .

My god look at us Britney's Army how strong and better we getting at everything.

Thanks. The only thing I actually don't have a link for is Jamie's businesses at the Brentwood address - was it just photos we had for that you can you link me to where you found that info directly so I can include it? 

THx bb!

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Besides the candids and the comment on insta David Lachapelle posted talking about how Britney’s only request for MM was that she wanted a caged scene, what else has gone down? :wyd: I know I’m probably late af :mcorangu: but I was out of town this weekend and haven’t logged in since Friday. :gloss:

(And I’m not reading 200 plus pages :iwin:)

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I've written it up. Lemme know what ya think and I'll start sending it out 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yx-dfhM7gmnxP4VNNpnET63TiJqkLaW2mN4C5p0yA1o/edit?usp=sharing

You know, I'm afraid the GP will understand this as Britney willingly supporting anti-LGBTQ causes.

If this ever gets published I hope they make it very clear that Britney herself has NOTHING to do with it.

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Besides the candids and the comment on insta David Lachapelle posted talking about how Britney’s only request for MM was that she wanted a caged scene, what else has gone down? :wyd: I know I’m probably late af :mcorangu: but I was out of town this weekend and haven’t logged in since Friday. :gloss:

(And I’m not reading 200 plus pages :iwin:)

i'd say that when we  caught up Andrew Wallet make a $3000 donation to an anti-lgbt organisation in 2008 was the other fun part of this week end .

read @lilhennythings article ready to be sent to the press

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yx-dfhM7gmnxP4VNNpnET63TiJqkLaW2mN4C5p0yA1o/edit?usp=sharing 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, c.z said:

You know, I'm afraid the GP will understand this as Britney willingly supporting anti-LGBTQ causes.

If this ever gets published I hope they make it very clear that Britney herself has NOTHING to do with it.

I considered this. I hope if anyone does want to run with it that I can leverage them with some more of the links from @Applejack 's google drive to work in more of a conservatorship angle to it as well. 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, c.z said:

19 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I've written it up. Lemme know what ya think and I'll start sending it out 

It can be added at the beginning the circumstances that Britney is under. It has to mention that Lou was the one behind the idea of the c-ship, which made Britney lost any decision power and control over her finances. Make it clear that the people mentioned are the ones making every decision and Britney having no say. Then, the article has to go on to discuss the facts.  

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Thanks. The only thing I actually don't have a link for is Jamie's businesses at the Brentwood address - was it just photos we had for that you can you link me to where you found that info directly so I can include it? 

THx bb!

The address thing isn’t illegal, it just shows an accountant is doing the paper work for those same companies and their registered tax address is the same. I’m not sure what people think is going on there?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

It can be added at the beginning the circumstances that Britney is under. It has to mention l that Lou was the one behind the idea of the c-ship. Then after, that Britney lost any control of her finances and that the people mentioned are the ones making every decision and Britney having no say. Then, the article has to go on to discuss the facts.  

This

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Suggestion: make the title more impactful by highlighting the hypocrisy and therefore the conspiracy and corruption. So for example:

“Britney Spears, 2018 recipient of the GLAAD Vanguard Award, Is Legally and Monetarily Controlled by Extremist Anti-LGBTQ Managerial Team.”

That title is awesome 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

It can be added at the beginning the circumstances that Britney is under. It has to mention l that Lou was the one behind the idea of the c-ship. Then after, that Britney lost any control of her finances and that the people mentioned are the ones making every decision and Britney having no say. Then, the article has to go on to discuss the facts.  

Do we have any documented proof that Lou came up with the cship? I didn't want to go too deep with just a tip off. Lol I don't really want my name on any of this - an actual journalist can take it lol