#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Beauty, ty. 

Yo man, idk if yr being sarcastic but if anyone would pick this up I think it'd be Teen Vogue. The past two years they've been hardcore hitting the feminist / social justice angle. 

I just don't know if I want to try and pitch it to them just w the angle of "members of Brit's MGMT and conservatorship donating to extreme anti-LGBT causes" or include more #freebritney details in it. Also there's this 

Hide contents

which is hard to explain without going into the #freebritney madness and thats just ... a lot to go into for a tip off to an editor. 

Any input appreciated :hiii:

what about going through something like this https://presswire.com/  to reach as much press as we can ?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

Oh, it makes sense, in a ****** up, grand scheme that (always) includes $$$ signs.

She has. Though they've appeared to lie about Lynne's location (they claim she's with Britney, but she's actually in Louisiana for Ivey's Christening right now, I believe?), they are right about her seeing the boys. I thought it was just one day, but I was wrong; it was two days.

But right? I said it yesterday in the mega thread, but that's been on my mind. They're not babies anymore. What do they tell them? I don't think I really want to know. Yeah, I feel for them.

She’s gonna inspire them to be lawyers and they are both are gonna be attending Harvard so they can free their mom out :likethat:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Appreciate this :wontcry:

And it permanently put me in a weird position with her team from then on, something I wanted to and tried changing for many years and to no avail. 

You have always had her best interests at heart and that’s clear through your journalism and dedication of your entire adult life reporting on Britney in an honest and positive way. I’m sorry her team cut you out because of your commitment to the truth. Hopefully if things end with the c-ship you will get the exclusives you deserve to reward you for all of these years of running this site! 

• Like 6
Just now, really really cool guy said:

I used to think she got used to it with time but I don't think she's ok with it at all.

Yeah I can also see that but I’m thinking from their perspective that she would eventually get too tired fighting and eventually would just give in cuz it’s pointless. Look how they jump on this whole situation. Team Britney are pretty much like a mob. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, NE93 said:

I wish I lived in LA, I would be there. All the way in ATL here...

However, I really do hope that some of the signs they make relate to the conservatorship strictly. That way the media can’t use the mental facility excuse anymore in their articles. 

Well from what I can see, the last attempted protest contained exactly one legible sign:

158-E833-B-8132-4-D99-B2-E2-B00-F3-B248-

So on the plus side, there’s nowhere to go but up. :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1
Just now, Nels64 said:

Yeah it’s hard. And Teen Vogue has been great at breaking this stuff. 

But also how do we send **** to them and actually get it discovered? 

I think you shouldn’t mention #freebritney at all, but do interject how this is likely done completely behind her back and also mention the c-ship. 

Idk I'm going to send out the tip in a neat lil package to some editors and see what can get done. I'm hoping leading with "Britney Spears' Management Team Supporters of Extreme Anti-LGBT Causes" will be enough of a hook. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well from what I can see, the last attempted protest contained exactly one legible sign:

158-E833-B-8132-4-D99-B2-E2-B00-F3-B248-

So on the plus side, there’s nowhere to go but up. :pieceofwhat:

Oh hell nah. They def need to go all out and make these posters pop. The majority of them should say “End Britney’s Conservatorship” or whatever. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

The chances are Larry will be fired again if Britney gets free. He clearly interfere in her personal life and controls the narrative that exist today. 

I’d prefer Johnny wright as her manager. 

I think Larry feels entitled to her success because he was the one who “discovered” and invested a lot of his time to her (I think since 12 or something?) 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

:pieceofwhat:

Not exactly a trustworthy journalistic outlet, to say the very least, but at least they would definitely pick up the story. It may generate steam from there, who knows. Ditto The DailyFail:

tips@dailymail.com

And another celeb site begging for “scoops”:

https://hollywoodlife.com/send-us-your-scoops-tips-corrections/

• Like 7
Just now, Nels64 said:

I don't wanna badmouth JL but I just feel like she's not on Britney's side anymore. Idk why. Maybe it's because she's seen with Lou a lot or she's managed by Lou directly? Idk.

Kool-Aid. This is why there is no point in trying to get her on our side. She's gone. 

• Like 5
Just now, Nels64 said:

I don't wanna badmouth JL but I just feel like she's not on Britney's side anymore. Idk why. Maybe it's because she's seen with Lou a lot or she's managed by Lou directly? Idk.

We know Bryan and JL tried to fight it, at the very least, back in 2013/2014, and it is so ******* tangled, they failed. The Gram Girls covered that. Maybe JL's just given up completely. I really don't know. And I don't know about Bryan, either.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, NE93 said:

Oh hell nah. They def need to go all out and make these posters pop. The majority of them should say “End Britney’s Conservatorship” or whatever. 

The problem is, her situation is a bit too complex to really fit onto a poster. A viral video clip or other SM post that succinctly yet aptly describes, with actual corroborating evidence, both the severity of her personal/legal restrictions and extent of her exploitation, would be far more likely to have an impact than a protest, in my opinion anyway.