#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

in case a direct link to this f**king association is needed here it is :

https://www.emaso.com/countycontributors.aspx?cid=19 

to help you find wallet as a donor quickly tape ctrl + fr and his name inside the search bar .

If you read the website you might want to vomit, i am at least warning you .

Thx mom. I dunno how to DM on exhale, but I wanna get in touch w you for some fact checking if you don't mind while writing. Can ya DM me or something if ya know how

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Agreed, and not just because of the disgusting bigoted ideology, but because these exact same sociopaths are simultaneously overtly marketing Britney as an LGBT icon. She won the 2018 GLAAD Vanguard Award, for Christ’s sake:

00-promo-glaad.jpg

And headlined 2018 Brighton Pride:

998830.jpg

It’s f**king calculated, manipulative diabolical **** they’re pulling. 

She looks so good in these pics :sobbing:

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Yeah like this is honestly so bad that if I thought Britney was actually supporting this and consciously sending money to these places, it would make me instantly unstan and probably delete all her music. 

Like this is a huuuge deal. 

Since Jamie Lynne is always praising Loucifer, I've already unfollowed her.

I do not think Britney is like that given her background, to me she seems to be the most sane person in that family, regardless of the misinformed opinion from the GP. 

But I completely agree with you, if that would be the case, I would immediately unstan her. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wait can someone give me the sparknotes for this? What do you mean this Lyn person is the “real” conservator???

We were wondering why the hell, Britney's team of all the people would pick someone like Andrew Wallet really really never had an impressive resume to justify his choice. Well this Andrew Wallet became associate with Lynard Hinojosa, and that's where it is interesting, because now this a big f**king name in the c-ship industry  in California , here is Lynard's resume :

Lynard C. Hinojosa (“Lyn”) started practicing in 1968 representing the L.A. County Public Administrator/Public Guardian, handling approximately 350 decedent estates and 250 guardianships. After 2 years, he was transferred to other divisions primarily doing administrative law and civil litigation. In 1972, Lyn went into private practice primarily engaging in high-level entertainment, business and real estate litigation and business transactions. Commencing in 1975, the amount of his probate practice increased to the point where, from 1986 to date, his probate/trust/conservatorship practice comprises 100% of his practice. Lyn’s areas of expertise are in probate, conservatorship and trust litigation, probate and trust administrations, and conservatorships. At the present time, his firm has approximately 400 active decedent estate and trust administrations, heirships, and conservatorships, and has approximately 50 active probate and trust litigations (i.e., will contests, heirship litigations, trust litigations, and surcharge matters). Lyn is regularly appointed by the court, retained by private parties and has testified many times as an expert in probate, conservatorship and trust matters.

"in 1968 representing the L.A. County Public Administrator/Public Guardian, handling approximately 350 decedent estates and 250 guardianships" : He was Reva Goetz before Reva Goetz ever thought of studying the law .

Lynard C. Hinojosa law school UCLA SOL; Los Angeles CA 

Samuel D Ingham III law school UCLA SOL; Los Angeles CA 

Even though give the age difference they surely did not attend at the same i still think it is a worthy information because connections and recommendation can also be made at school 

• Like 7