#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Yoongi said:

Let me just say that I think we have a big headline here with the discover of Loucifer and Wallets donations to anti-lgbt organizations.

I can see Buzzfeed Investigations publishing a piece about how LGBT peoples money is funding a homophobic church. If we could write an e-mail about it, with all the proofs, and send to them (tips@buzzfeed.com), maybe we can grab their attention... Just a though...

Can we recall the evidence of this in a single post? I don’t have any problem sending an email. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

What’s the anthony/absolute britney tea? i’ve seen a lot of stuff floating around but i need a full story lmao :airpls:

The fb post? He deleted it but I guess the screenshots were posted here back then.

It's basically this post but WAAAY more dramatic https://absolutebritney.com/the-truth-about-why-fans-can-never-interact-with-britney-freebritney/amp/

He was complaining because he wanted to be an admin of the The Britney Army account (The official one, created by Team B) and of course Team B said "**** off" lol He said it was a copy of Britney-Galaxy/AbsoluteBritney fansite and that it was him who gave them all the ideas. He even said he was going to stop being and admin on the fan site (Which of course never happened) :mcorangu::mj:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

Let me just say that I think we have a big headline here with the discover of Loucifer and Wallets donations to anti-lgbt organizations.

I can see Buzzfeed Investigations publishing a piece about how LGBT peoples money is funding a homophobic church. If we could write an e-mail about it, with all the proofs, and send to them (tips@buzzfeed.com), maybe we can grab their attention... Just a though...

Yeah, we could provide some news outlets with this info... but of all sites, why Buzzfeed??? :notreally:

5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Wait, is there any evidence to back up Jamie's health issues possibly (key word, of course) being from a "continued addiction to alcohol?" That's quite a claim, and I just want to make sure we are 100% factual because our ***** are going to get called the **** out.

Of course not. Some fans get carried away. 

4 minutes ago, justphil said:

No but literally can we print and mail this? 

Sure, why not? 

3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

This letter is missing a clear definition of an LPS conservatorship. It get's the point across, but it could have read a little more like we actually read the law and know what we're speaking about. This reads a little too much like fans just going off word of mouth. 

If I remember correctly, you have a twitter account, no? I think you should let the person know. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Which one? The one where him and another site admin stole the site from the original owner? Or the one where he's just a creep who messaged Lynne on fb enough times to finally get "in" with team B?

Lmao can we get a rundown on both these stories please. Also what year was this ? Never heard anything about it but I’ve never been much of a forum person until this thread 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yeah, we could provide some news outlets with this info... but of all sites, why Buzzfeed??? :notreally:

2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

We will never grab Buzzfeed's attention unless we pay big bucks like team B :reductive:

I dont know how Buzzfeed works on US, but in my country they are really serious about journalism and Investigations.

Im a journalist and I know the Buzzfeed chief here, shes from my city and we studied in the same university. I really trust her work, thats why I mentioned Buzzfeed... But It can be another outlet, for sure.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I am VERY concerned about that alcohol claim, and I do not wish to distribute anything that repeats it unless it is verified. This movement needs facts or else people aren't going to take us seriously (as always).

I actually just commented about this claim bc it concerned me as well. Whether or not they will listen is up to them but I feel it could ruin the credibility of the whole thing 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, justphil said:

Can we recall the evidence of this in a single post? I don’t have any problem sending an email. 

All the info are on that Google drive, right? I think @Meaner03 is the person who really knows everything about this shady donations stuff.

I would write this myself but english is not my first language. It would not be great.

• Like 4