#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

36 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Well, journalists have to investigate. That's their job. 

It's disgusting, really disgusting!

I think a good strategy could be sending out a detailed summary of this thread to tabloids. We cut off the theories and stress out the facts (court documents, Sam's posts, connections with the antigay church, endorsement of relevant people... etc).

If we manage to put the content in a clever way, aka make 'em smell they can make a click bait article out of it, we'll manage to have media's attention on this fishy c-ship.  We need maximum exposure before May 10th, because when journalists investigate its harder for them to make it dirty. 

For instance, The Daily Mail has a 'story tip-offs' section, you can send them an email.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/contactus/index.html

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wait LYNNE? Is staying with her? This is very interesting. It seems as if none of the handlers are there to handle her. It's just Lynne and Sam. Unless Sam is a watchdog for Jamie and thus Lynne and Britney can't really talk.

I'm sure if Lynne is staying with her, she definitely knows what we've been up to. 

Lynne is known to be in Louisiana though, today. This story doesn’t add up. Typical from hr team though. Another swing and a miss.

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

Hmmm... Wish he said more, I mean, he has dinners with Felicia, wheres the real tea?

Oh God, he's such a drama queen. HE'S THE OWNER OF A FANSITE, HE'S NOT PART OF HER TEAM! :mcorangu:

the stories were just breaking my heart, so what I did was I wrote an email to Team B about the whole situation, and did I get a response back NOPE. I ALWAYS got a response back but NOPE I did not at all, its like they did not even care, not even an email back saying, ok we will look into it, NOTHING at ALL.

He really pretended to manage/change the meet & greets? The delusion :tifflmao:

Don't get me wrong, I hate the rushed meet & greets and how rude they are with the fans, but as the owner of a fansite you can't pretend to change everything around her lol 

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Thelionheart263 said:

I think a good strategy could be sending out a detailed summary of this thread to tabloids. We cut off the theories and stress out the facts (court documents, Sam's posts, connections with the antigay church, endorsement of relevant people... etc).

If we manage to put the content in a clever way, aka make 'em smell they can make a click bait article out of it, we'll manage to have media's attention on this fishy c-ship.  We need maximum exposure before May 10th, because when journalists investigate its harder for them to make it dirty. 

For instance, The Daily Mail has a 'story tip-offs' section, you can send them an email.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/contactus/index.html

Exclusive: Inside Britney’s 11-year slavery :ohi:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Which one? The one where him and another site admin stole the site from the original owner? Or the one where he's just a creep who messaged Lynne on fb enough times to finally get "in" with team B?

All of it? How do people know all of this, do we not stan?? :mj:

• Like 4