#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Oh, adn the tweets/ig stories by Lotfai‏ are heartbreaking :wontcry: Of course I always imagined that her life was like that but reading it from someone who actually worked with her is shockng.

I really hope he and David are the first to join the #FreeBritney. We really need their personal experiences with Brit. For exapmple, those who worked with her on x-factor must know lots of things

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I'm going to invite Madonna, Selena, Miley , Paris, and Lana to come with. They've supported her since the beginning :)

you can also bring Katy Purra. :pieceofwhat:

so she can see herself what head shaving has brought to Britney :selena:

• Like 5

I do believe Britney is lost but there is something fishy all about to this story. You guys are being superficial in my opinion. Britney needs help but u guys need to give her privacy.

And Im glad she came up with the best part of the video for Make Me. Obviously she feels trapped but this doesnt have to be with her team considering cage has been a key theme for her since the beginning. But I dont know why she didnt like it, wish he was more specific about it. :mhm:

18 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

Why is Radaronline always denied for me? (From London) Also, why would I care about Radar Online ,they treated like **** Britney Q_Q 

Think someone mentioned the site isn’t available outside of the US. I’m from London too btw! 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Oh, adn the tweets/ig stories by Lotfai‏ are heartbreaking :wontcry: Of course I always imagined that her life was like that but reading it from someone who actually worked with her is shockng.

I really hope he and David are the first to join the #FreeBritney. We really need their personal experiences with Brit. For exapmple, those who worked with her on x-factor must know lots of things

IG stories ?? whats his profile

• Like 1