#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Will Britney be there? 

i want to see her so bad.. I think I can feel how’s she.. it’s much better to understand when you see person in life :yaknow:

Supposedly she’s not required to attend so I took that as she wouldn’t be there but I guess we don’t know for sure 

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Madonna's Human Nature backdrop where she's trapped inside an elevator

And it extends BEFORE the cship: Overprotected backdrops, some DWAD themes that talk about being trapped and liberation, etc. (I mean, DWAD itself as a whole is about being trapped, even back further to the Poe's poem.)

Yeah, I was about to say, her Oops performance included her being wrapped up and chased around by her dancers, didn't it? And I think I remember a video dream sequence where she was running from people, too. Good Lord.

• Like 9
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

does anyone remeber the DWAD backdrop where shes bald..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrA4DePcjXU

why is it that her shaving her hair made her 'crazy' ive never understood it.

she even said here, shaving it was for rebellion..

there were way worse things she did while this was perfectly acceptable and unharmful, but people hold on to this and being caught menstruated as signs of going cuckoo :mj:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Yeah, I was about to say, her Oops performance included her being wrapped up and chased around by her dancers, didn't it? And I think I remember a video dream sequence where she was running from people, too. Good Lord.

Yes. Oops had that too.

Onyx is the only one where these themes were missing, but it was a mind-deeper fantasyland than DWAD - as if she had just gone further within herself to run away.

I know it starts with "once you check in, you can't check out", but there's no moment in between the lounge, suite, magic garden, bar, Twilight Zone spoof, etc that she wants to check out.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Radar Online thinks they can trick us after all the heavy research and investigating we've been doing :well:

NOT BUYING IT

They’re too slow. It’s just not possible for them to keep up and refute every single leak. 

The sad truth is they will cling to this for dear life because of her money. These monsters don’t care about her - and yes I’m talking about her loser alcoholic father too. Country bumpkin!

• Like 6