#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Not quite. I think he got rehired in 2008.

Relatert bilde

This was after her split with Kevin in 2006 if I'm not mistaken, so she hired him in 2006 but then fired him soon after

Does that mean she fired him for the first time in 2004 or 2005 tho?

• Like 4
Just now, abbiesbanned. said:

robin was SO cold and regimented when i met her in August 2018 for the m&gs! she was literally calling the shots.

she gave off such bad vibes, i'd heard lots of bad things about her from other fans.

Ugh I'm sorry, that's awful. She LOOKS cold and regimented! I recognize it's harsh and unkind to judge someone you haven't met based on something superficial like that but out of everyone on Brit's team, I feel like SHE is ALWAYS just two steps behind her at all times. Just a very creepy vibe from her. Eyes can tell you a lot about a person.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Sparks said:

Relatert bilde

This was after her split with Kevin in 2006 if I'm not mistaken, so she hired him in 2006 but then fired him soon after

Does that mean she fired him for the first time in 2004 or 2005 tho?

Okay I'm a bit confused now tbh, I think she did fire him around 2004/2005 but maybe rehired then fired him again before rehiring AGAIN? I seem to remember he was rehired in 2008 though.

• Like 3
Just now, Isla. said:

Okay I'm a bit confused now tbh, I think she did fire him around 2004/2005 but maybe rehired then fired him again before rehiring AGAIN? I seem to remember he was rehired in 2008 though.

Well damn. I wonder how awkward that must have been though, coming back for the second or third time after being fired :waitwhat: 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

I feel so bad for thinking she was just lazy on stage. I couldn't have imagined there were so many horrible things happening behind the scenes.

We all knew something was not right but i wasn't expecting anything like that.

I would have already killed everyone around me if i had been her.

I'm glad some people are becoming more open about their experiences with her and her team. I hope many more people will do the same.

We fans deserve the truth for one f**king time.

i literally would be in jail for ****** by this point if i were her

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, marioh said:

She was so annoying in IABJ. They had a business meeting to plan the rehearsals and everything for the POM residency and Britney WASN'T EVEN THERE. They made all the decisions for her.

29:16 

I know they had a deadline but there’s something creepy about the way Robin controls that situation 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, marioh said:

She was so annoying in IABJ. They had a business meeting to plan the rehearsals and everything for the POM residency and Britney WASN'T EVEN THERE. They made all the decisions for her.

That is partly true, but that's their job. They handle the business side. In the documentary Britney had a lot of control over the residency, she picked the entire setlist and how the show should be, lol.