#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Very interesting point your making. I was thinking about this too. I could see them coming back with a new album and new residency called “Stronger” at the end of this year and a new documentary and trying to make us all forget about #FreeBritney. All we can do is have hope and pray that justice will be served on May 10. 

Justice won’t be served on May 10th. It’s just a status hearing :mj:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

They're honestly a blessing, I just got in the loop thanks to your thread, I would just focus on the whole free Britney team rather than on what the other users talk about (unless it's related to the topic, or it's funny lol) but thank you for your work sis 

7 minutes ago, bboy said:

Your recaps are flawless :bwink:

Aw thank you for the support! It makes me happy that I can put a smile on someone's face out there!:) So they matter to you guys? So I should continue making them?

• Like 7
Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So they matter to you guys? So I should continue making them?

:mhm: As someone who can keep up relatively well, I simply enjoy reading them-- but I know they help those who can't follow this thread often enough or have no clue what's going on. So please do.

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So now that the flow of the thread has become slower than before and everyone can keep up with the content (I assume), should I continue making the recaps? Does anyone actually want it? Should I stop because I assume they are not that required anymore?

Please keep them coming cuz I love them. I already framed one;). Really, please keep them coming. :kiss:

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

Whos the second woman???

Robin is actually her business manager too. I really don't understand that yet, like what does everyone do, that's why I never knew who Lou Taylor was (business manager as well) because I always assumed she only had one business manager, Robin.

Robin is not a personal assistant like Felicia or Bret, at least not technically, but maybe she kinda works as both things. :yaknow:

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Aw thank you for the support! It makes me happy that I can put a smile on someone's face out there!:) So they matter to you guys? So I should continue making them?

Sometimes it helps make thing clearer. If it's not too much for you, I think you should. And I like that you can write some serious parts and some funny.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So now that the flow of the thread has become slower than before and everyone can keep up with the content (I assume), should I continue making the recaps? Does anyone actually want it? Should I stop because I assume they are not that required anymore?

Yes please keep making them. I can't really keep up with this thread and I have work tomorrow and Wednesday so I'll probably miss out on stuff again.

• Like 3