#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

While I was doing the summary for pages 900-950 I noticed something. In 2016, she appeared the happy she ever did this decade. She was full of joy and energy. It was the closest we ever came to Primeney 2.0.

But then too, it was the same time as the Make Me video. Even at that time, she told David that she wanted to be in a cage. That means even when she appeared happy to us on the outside, deep down she still felt sadness and wanted to get out of the conservatorship.

She put up a mask of happiness to us at that time, and we enjoyed it. But actually we failed to realise she was deep down sad.:(

I believe she was genuinely excited about releasing a new body of work that she got to actually be a part of. It seems like she was really involved and satisfied with Glory. :mhm: Then her team killed her passion again in 2017 somehow because she lost the fire she had regained :disappointed:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

While I was doing the summary for pages 900-950 I noticed something. In 2016, she appeared the happy she ever did this decade. She was full of joy and energy. It was the closest we ever came to Primeney 2.0.

But then too, it was the same time as the Make Me video. Even at that time, she told David that she wanted to be in a cage. That means even when she appeared happy to us on the outside, deep down she still felt sadness and wanted to get out of the conservatorship.

She put up a mask of happiness to us at that time, and we enjoyed it. But actually we failed to realise she was deep down sad.:(

Try not to think like that. I know its hard especially with all these new revelations but I really doubt that every moment in Britney's life post c-ship has been as horrific as its made out.

Britney is a strong person, and she chooses to be strong for her kids and honestly I think shes that type of person that tries to make the best out of any situation

tumblr_mvg82jX4UC1qdsqclo1_250.gif

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

We have to stop being so superficial. Like when we got the first paparazzi pictures with Sam, a lot of fans were talking about the hair and dress. If we get candids with Britney looking certain level of primeney we are done for the day. 

• Like 2