#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I understand :yesokay:. I guess Jordan should just send a memo to all the members that this has become the general Britney news thread, because things will eventually get merged anyways. I mean, there can be other Britney news unrelated to this, like songs leaking or the musical, but most likely, everything including candids will be related to this whole FreeBritney saga in the time being.

Actually this is how is managed in other forums, for example right now I'm on Resetera for the new Pokémon games, and there is this huge mega thread where we talk about anything Pokémon when there's no news about hte games and we all know we just have to go and check that thread without creating a new one for every tweet or trailer we get. 

Frankie Muniz gets his own thread, yet David LaChapelle gets buried in this one. I don’t understand! :crying3:

• Like 2

If Britney doesn’t speak , other artists won’t. Britney has to say this is f**ked up . Then the whole world will take notice . I don’t think she’ll lose the kids a this point ... but she would have to say ... something like . 

“Thank you all for your support, this rests in the hands of the court, and I believe justice will be served”

till then I think are best chances are Andy Cohen, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Demi or Kelly Clarkson, Simon Cowell to say something ....

the industry is all funded by the same people . it’s all fake news ... I’m glad TMZ and others are being shown who funds them so they can make their narrative any way they want 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

If Britney doesn’t speak , other artists won’t. Britney has to say this is f**ked up . Then the whole world will take notice . I don’t think she’ll lose the kids a this point ... but she would have to say ... something like . 

“Thank you all for your support, this rests in the hands of the court, and I believe justice will be served”

till then I think are best chances are Andy Cohen, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Demi or Simon Cowell to say something ....

She will. The whole point of the threats is that she has no custody of them. If she gets out of cship, she'll lose her kids.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

till then I think are best chances are Andy Cohen, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Demi or Simon Cowell to say something ....

Again, she's not allowed to speak, even less to post something like that on her social media. 

That's the whole point of this. Of course she could've technically tried to end the conservatorship herself years ago (as she actually did) but she has no voice, she has no power to make any kind of decision, hire a lawyer, speak out publicly about her situation. 

• Like 7