#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Demi Lovato, LA Reid, Joseph Kahn and Simom Cowell are most likely to speak out. No artist that works with Larry or Lou will say a word about Britney. And bigger names won't talk either (Madonna, Rihanna). And artists that work with RCA like Xtina can't say anything about this. 

1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

Simon cowell is employed by Sony bmg who Rep britney in Europe he won’t say ****. 

Yeah, when I read that post, I kinda thought:
"What does Simon Cowell have to do with Brit? Yes, he was a judge alongside her on The X Factor, but other than that, I don't think he's related to her in any way."

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

I can totally feel you. I contacted sam lutfi I am fully ready to send him ***** and vids to get unreleased tracks I don't even care at this point :jj:

why don't you send them to me first :orly:

14 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

This movement cracked David LaChapelle. We cracked David LaChapelle.

i see the subtle mean girls reference there :uknowit: now it's time turn our attention to the army of skanks :selenerz:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, kailee said:

I’m not saying he deserves to be the one reporting on this and making money off the website traffic, etc. I’m not supporting Perez personally. But I think there’s a possibility he would be more than willing to share this info with the public and make room for more sources to speak out. At this point what we need is for this info to start spreading amongst the GP. The faster this goes mainstream, the faster her team can be fully exposed and she can get her freedom back.

There are thousand ways for a particular topic / artist to get exposure. Sadly Britney's reputation isn't the best, and although he could bring attention to the case, I don't think any of it would actually help us out. Instead, it would come to accentuate the image of mental instability around her, that she needs the cship, that she has crazy people interested and obsessed over her, among other stuff. I get your point of view, but I'd say keep him away. With a gun, if necessary :mhm: This is already a hell of a mess as it is alone.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Actually, new threads are made because the thread is growing way too quickly for any normal person to keep up with. To be completely up-to-date with everything, I'd have to not sleep or leave the hotel room at all (I'm on vacation currently).

Sometimes there are also some unrelated comments, like when someone (I think it was me :jj:) mentioned Madonna's new single or when people were thirsting over Jordan, you and others. :jj:

Yeah, I understand :yesokay:. I guess Jordan should just send a memo to all the members that this has become the general Britney news thread, because things will eventually get merged anyways. I mean, there can be other Britney news unrelated to this, like songs leaking or the musical, but most likely, everything including candids will be related to this whole FreeBritney saga in the time being.

Actually this is how is managed in other forums, for example right now I'm on Resetera for the new Pokémon games, and there is this huge mega thread where we talk about anything Pokémon when there's no news about the games and we all know we just have to go and check that thread without creating a new one for every tweet or trailer we get. 

• Like 3