#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Demi Lovato, LA Reid, Joseph Kahn and Simom Cowell are most likely to speak out. No artist that works with Larry or Lou will say a word about Britney. And bigger names won't talk either (Madonna, Rihanna). And artists that work with RCA like Xtina can't say anything about this. 

Will.i.am maybe?

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Oh that's how he looks in real life huh?:xfactorlook: i never bothered to check it out.

Kinda different image from what I had in mind

SAME! :omgreallyney:

8 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

David LaChapelle, our gay sis, will make this thread go past 1000 pages :jj:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:jj:

Also, I love your new profile pic! :kiss:

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Demi Lovato, LA Reid, Joseph Kahn and Simom Cowell are most likely to speak out. No artist that works with Larry or Lou will say a word about Britney. And bigger names won't talk either (Madonna, Rihanna). And artists that work with RCA like Xtina can't say anything about this. 

Simon cowell is employed by Sony bmg who Rep britney in Europe he won’t say ****. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Maybe I'm reaching but can we expect some kind of support at the Billboards Music Awards?

Maybe some basic celebrity will say something on the red carpet...

Imagine if Madonna says something on the stage, but she won't and I can't blame her. :crying2:

That would be so amazing! If Madonna or Miley speak out, Loucifer and her team wil be over and Britney will be freed... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Maybe I'm reaching but can we expect some kind of support at the Billboards Music Awards?

Imagine if Madonna says something on the stage, but she won't and I can't blame her. :crying2:

I mean.. a girl can dream :tehe:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Imagine if Britney actually shows up at the red carpet and announces a surprise new buzz single while receiving a surprise Icon Award which team B paid Billboard to give it to her to show she is still all okay and well :orly:

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Do we really want Pigez Hilton anywhere next anything Britney Spears-related?

I’m not saying he deserves to be the one reporting on this and making money off the website traffic, etc. I’m not supporting Perez personally. But I think there’s a possibility he would be more than willing to share this info with the public and make room for more sources to speak out. At this point what we need is for this info to start spreading amongst the GP. The faster this goes mainstream, the faster her team can be fully exposed and she can get her freedom back.

***Not to say that we aren’t doing an amazing job here or that Jordan/BH are not able to bring this enough attention either. If anything we should be directing media to all the great investigative work done in here. Everyone should be seeing this info!!! It would help Britney so much. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

lol i'm pretty sure she doesn't even know about it, but i wish she could said something too

• Like 3