#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

I've been with this disturbing though in mind all day today, ever since LaChapelle spoke out. Two sides of my mind are currently fighting: one says her team would deffo be low enough to go for it, the other says they wouldn't be smart / capable / efficient enough to come up with something so big. Once again knowing they're cheap and non-efficient is paying off :tifflmao:

Loucifer is probably reading this rn we're giving them ideas :zoomzoom:

Just now, kailee said:

I know people really dislike Perez in here, but so far during this movement it seems he hasn’t been as afraid to speak up as others. Has anyone emailed him or sent in screenshots of David LaChapelle and Lotfai’s comments? I remember he has a tip section and public email address somewhere. If he published an article about this to his site that would be HUGE exposure. 

I personally believe any sort of "support" from that thing named Perez is an insult to our intelligence and Britney's dignity. he paid his bills for years speculating on Britney and having little to no respect towards her and both her private life and career. God, he is AWFUL
He can go **** a duck :mcwave:

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Is there an archive of BritneyTruth posts/responses to people? Obvi the Twitter account is gone, but I don’t remember what they were saying. 

Right now I remember the James Spears document is a psychological report.

The poem of 2006.

and accusing Lou M Taylor of being a liar and manipulator.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, kailee said:

I know people really dislike Perez in here, but so far during this movement it seems he hasn’t been as afraid to speak up as others. Has anyone emailed him or sent in screenshots of David LaChapelle and Lotfai’s comments? I remember he has a tip section and public email address somewhere. If he published an article about this to his site that would be HUGE exposure. 

Do we really want Pigez Hilton anywhere next anything Britney Spears-related?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wouldn't it be ironic that she NOW gets the #1 album, and awards, and lots of singles, and awards performances, like basically everything we've wanted in the past few eras? It would be so bittersweet for us 

at the expense of her freedom :crying1: i mean it will be very tempting not to support it because i also need britney music to keep my body functioning, but the thought of her suffering will haunt me forever :tiffsniffle:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

New article from Odyssey:

"The #FreeBritney Movement Shows All That Is Wrong With Outrage Culture"

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/free-britney-movement

Hmm... I read the article, and I want to point one thing out:

The author says that we took the podcast's information without confirmation, yet throughout, there is an atmosphere of believing that her team must care for her. I don't know how to explain it, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Overall, I think articles discussing #FreeBritney should have mostly the facts and theories with the author's opinion / take on the situation being a small paragraph at the bottom.

Also, sorry if this is really off-topic with the current conversation, but I was busy for an hour or so and when I came back there were 128+ new replies. :umomg:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Itachi said:

at the expense of her freedom :crying1: i mean it will be very tempting not to support it because i also need britney music to keep my body functioning, but the thought of her suffering will haunt me forever :tiffsniffle:

I can totally feel you. I contacted sam lutfi I am fully ready to send him ***** and vids to get unreleased tracks I don't even care at this point :jj:

• Like 1