#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i was thinking if britney will be kept in the cship, her team and label will craft another comeback story for her sth like the Circus era with all the documentary and stuff to make fans forget about the cship and the freebritney movement. they might spend a lot on promo and awards, a #1 song and #1 album, to make her musically relevant. i'm afraid this is the direction she is headed to if she will not be released from the cship. we've seen the power of her team and label when they actually wanted to invest on britney's career and for a time it really worked; they will make britney's brand strong once again. and it will be difficult for other fans and the gp not to support it. :lemmetellu: i mean that's kinda like what happened during Circus and FF; we were too absorbed with the fact that Britney was back on top that we oversee these things happening in the background. we maybe wiser now, but i'm not sure about the others. :decisions:

Very interesting point your making. I was thinking about this too. I could see them coming back with a new album and new residency called “Stronger” at the end of this year and a new documentary and trying to make us all forget about #FreeBritney. All we can do is have hope and pray that justice will be served on May 10. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i was thinking if britney will be kept in the cship, her team and label will craft another comeback story for her sth like the Circus era with all the documentary and stuff to make fans forget about the cship and the freebritney movement. they might spend a lot on promo and awards, a #1 song and #1 album, to make her musically relevant. i'm afraid this is the direction she is headed to if she will not be released from the cship. we've seen the power of her team and label when they actually wanted to invest on britney's career and for a time it really worked; they will make britney's brand strong once again. and it will be difficult for other fans and the gp not to support it. :lemmetellu: i mean that's kinda like what happened during Circus and FF; we were too absorbed with the fact that Britney was back on top that we oversee these things happening in the background. we maybe wiser now, but i'm not sure about the others. :decisions:

wouldn't it be ironic that she NOW gets the #1 album, and awards, and lots of singles, and awards performances, like basically everything we've wanted in the past few eras? It would be so bittersweet for us 

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Dirk said:

this takes me back to the M&Ms tour

every artist needs a team tho, maybe she just needs a change? she f**kin needs to hire a new team to listen to her demands. this old team she has is not working WITH her. 

yea but maybe she'd rather do shows like that lol

and I guess barely do any press like during that period as well + no interviews unless she truly has something she feels the need to say

and that'd be fine, she more than earned her right to do that or whatever she wants which is why this is frustrating.

it's also fine if she wants to keep her current team and be pushed to do what she has been doing for the past decade, then again maybe she's so used to being told what to do etc that who knows what her feelings are as of right now. this is such a tricky situation

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, justphil said:

With people speaking up more and more, it’s not likely this will go away with a new single and another residency announcement. Lol @ the thought. 

There’s really no way around this anymore. 

No, but it's almost 100% sure they'll try it. No statement or TMZ article will dissipate the noise. And the residency by itself won't be enough. They're definitely releasing a new single/album if the cship still exists by the end of the year. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, but it's almost 100% sure they'll try it. No statement or TMZ article will dissipate the noise. And the residency by itself won't be enough. They're definitely releasing a new single/album if the cship still exists by the end of the year. 

Oh, definitely. But I'm not giving Lou Taylor anymore of my money; apparently I've been giving it to her anti-gay bullsh*t since Circus era. We all have. :icant2: If it comes down to it, the only way to rattle them is to stop supporting the brand altogether. I'm ready for it. I have other artists who have full control of their rights I can give my money to, instead. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

yeah maybe she wants to be an indie pop artist like charli xcx

i know ur being ironic but charli actually grinds a lot, the opposite of what i see britney doing if she had liberty like during the years we were referring to

3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I've got a feeling that Miley will be next speaking up.

I mean she was the most awkward around that time. 

isnt she ... under the same mgmt tho? 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Are we seriously still discussing why the c-ship is bad? I'm so OVER this.

People who don't understand that it's pure evil and how it doesn't do Brinny any good are not worth talking to.

I just got mine in the mail today :jj:

I bet it's better than the "fan club" one made for POM tour by her team :jj:

1 minute ago, Moonlitescape said:

To those in the LA area who plan on showing up to the courthouse in May, here’s some friendly advice (which anyone and everyone of course has the right to disregard. Just thinking out loud.)

You will be there representing her entire fanbase. Don’t give anyone any reason to discredit and write off her fanbase as “crazy.” If you go, simply come with receipts. Calmly speak the truth. I know just thinking about her being stuck in this situation makes people's blood boil, but don’t lose your composure and try not to let emotions get the better of you (avoid screaming expletives about her team or family, coming dressed in costume, etc.)

Maybe practice your response if someone from the media, etc. happens walk up to you and asks “So, what is this movement about, and why do you feel so strongly about this?” Make sure you sound like you know what you're talking about. There are so any great posts in this thread where people have neatly organized their fact checking/reasonable questions into a bulleted list. Making sure your response is rational, cohesive, and backed by facts will give you credibility.

The more organized/unified/calm, but still convicted the fan outreach looks, the more difficult it will be to dismiss.

THIS!!! we don't want that idiot from E! news calling us maniacs again now do we, ladies? :juggingu:

• Like 9
31 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Her “team” loves blaming us for her stress, just like they love to tell her she’s so incapacitated.

Has anyone looked up the definition of gaslighting recently?

Andrew Wallet has been saying since 2008 that he kept her away from alcohol and *****.Do you think that saying that is ok?No!.The clear intentions that want to publicly leave Britney with a  bad image.No Team speaks bad of its artist and less publicly and Andrew Wallet Always did it.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

How about if this whole cancelling domination /  mental hospital / Britney gram thing was a marketing ploy for the next era ... like what’s the most epic way to get her rid of her conservatorship . Plant all these theories and raise public interest and bam

.... new era ... 

i guess a book or interview could’ve done the same thing lol. Just a rando thought

I've been with this disturbing though in mind all day today, ever since LaChapelle spoke out. Two sides of my mind are currently fighting: one says her team would deffo be low enough to go for it, the other says they wouldn't be smart / capable / efficient enough to come up with something so big. Once again knowing they're cheap and non-efficient is paying off :tifflmao:

• Like 2

I know people really dislike Perez in here, but so far during this movement it seems he hasn’t been as afraid to speak up as others. Has anyone emailed him or sent in screenshots of David LaChapelle and Lotfai’s comments? I remember he has a tip section and public email address somewhere. If he published an article about this to his site that would be HUGE exposure. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

To those in the LA area who plan on showing up to the courthouse in May, here’s some friendly advice (which anyone and everyone of course has the right to disregard. Just thinking out loud.)

You will be there representing her entire fanbase. Don’t give anyone any reason to discredit and write off her fanbase as “crazy.” If you go, simply come with receipts. Calmly speak the truth. I know just thinking about her being stuck in this situation makes people's blood boil, but don’t lose your composure and try not to let emotions get the better of you (avoid screaming expletives about her team or family, coming dressed in costume, etc.)

Maybe practice your response if someone from the media, etc. happens walk up to you and asks “So, what is this movement about, and why do you feel so strongly about this?” Make sure you sound like you know what you're talking about. There are so any great posts in this thread where people have neatly organized their fact checking/reasonable questions into a bulleted list. Making sure your response is rational, cohesive, and backed by facts will give you credibility.

The more organized/unified/calm, but still convicted the fan outreach looks, the more difficult it will be to dismiss.

this!

we don't need another Chris Crocker moment.:mhm:

that would gain more exposure though:jj:

• Like 6