#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, grgnt said:

Sooo, why aren’t we „BritneyArmy” try to raise the money needed to do something? I mean if we’re able to take her to n°1 with Glory or MoodRing maybe we should really try to take some serious actions with money involved instead of just spreading the hashtag...

ps. Sorry for my english

Lets start a #FreeBritney GoFundMe campaign. :duh:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:
2 hours ago, grgnt said:

for the record ok GIF

Lets start a #FreeBritney GoFundMe campaign. :duh:

Im Agree but that money would be good to pay lawyers and Serious Investigators for this case, we need at least i think  between 50000- 100000 just to start but 10$ per Bfan would need to contact about 5000-1000 fans.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Im Agree but that money would be good to pay lawyers and Serious Investigators for this case, we need at least i think  between 50000- 100000 just to start but 10$ per Bfan would need to contact about 5000-1000 fans.

Did U see my last topic I made?

23 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Create it and start promoting it on Exhale, Instagram and Twitter.

Reach out to Britney podcasts, Britney fan accounts and any other outlets that will be willing to help.

• Love 1

Anyone else notice Lynne’s Instagram has mysteriously reappeared this week after almost a year since it deactivated, mainly because people on here kept noticing she liked free britney posts (even though she seemed to like anything she was tagged in)

that and the family house for sale

is brit getting ready to announce a retirement or something? 

49 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Anyone else notice Lynne’s Instagram has mysteriously reappeared this week after almost a year since it deactivated, mainly because people on here kept noticing she liked free britney posts (even though she seemed to like anything she was tagged in)

that and the family house for sale

is brit getting ready to announce a retirement or something? 

I didn't know about this. Hummm

I agree about Lynne liking anything, I never believed she agreed with the movement idea in the first place. That woman probably is one who fears the most the end of B cship... I wish I was wrong, but that's how I feel about her.

The family house for sale? Serenity or the old (now Jamie's) one?

One thing I really can't see it's her retirement, there's just too much for them to lose. Maybe she can't do concerts anymore, but the empire Britney Spears ending... I'll believe It when I see It.

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I didn't know about this. Hummm

I agree about Lynne liking anything, I never believed she agreed with the movement idea in the first place. That woman probably is one who fears the most the end of B cship... I wish I was wrong, but that's how I feel about her.

The family house for sale? Serenity or the old (now Jamie's) one?

One thing I really can't see it's her retirement, there's just too much for them to lose. Maybe she can't do concerts anymore, but the empire Britney Spears ending... I'll believe It when I see It.

I agree about Lynne, she is comfortable with her home and pocket money. I think she purely went to the hearing to be supportive for brit and to make sure there was no malpractice going on. 

The childhood home (Jamie’s) is for sale, I made a post about it in exhale.

I hope she tours again but seems unlikely. If they were desperate to make money like we thought, I’m surprised they haven’t made this family home into a tourist attraction? I mean it’s only for sale for $289,000 which I’m surprised at. Puzzled.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's fishy that she hasn't been posting since that weird article came out regarding her being in a facility? She didnt post a video for BLM, she didnt post a video for Mood Ring. How convenient that she wasn't gonna post for another week due to BlackoutTuesday. I'm not buying this crap. Her team is up to something again and Mood Ring was a huge distraction. Most fans totally forgot about FreeBritney

That article was from last year... Word for word you could google it from 2019..

Britney is the smart one to not say anything right now. She really shouldn't. Not the right time and place

3 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's fishy that she hasn't been posting since that weird article came out regarding her being in a facility? She didnt post a video for BLM, she didnt post a video for Mood Ring. How convenient that she wasn't gonna post for another week due to BlackoutTuesday. I'm not buying this crap. Her team is up to something again and Mood Ring was a huge distraction. Most fans totally forgot about FreeBritney

The release of Mood Ring was def a PR stunt by her team, and some of the sales were probably bought too. Were they trying to mask the news about the home fire or something else.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

The release of Mood Ring was def a PR stunt by her team, and some of the sales were probably bought too. Were they trying to mask the news about the home fire or something else.

What home fire? You mean when she burned her gym down? I doubt that. If that was the case, they wouldn't have forced her to say that in an Instagram video anyway. That video was definitely put out by her team and not her.

I have the feeling something is up. Also Sam being alone and posting stuff on his Instagram is not helping to wonder where she is? Where is Britney?

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I have the feeling something is up. Also Sam being alone and posting stuff on his Instagram is not helping to wonder where she is? Where is Britney?

Yeah, Sam's back in his apartment since May 26... :mj:

9 minutes ago, enAC said:

Sam's and his sisters' Instagram. He has been posting from his apartment and no more from Britney's home since May 26 :receipts2:

And that's why I think something is up. We all know Britney is not allowed to see her sons, except for maybe 2 or 3 hours. So what is she doing? Where is she? I maybe overthinking it, but it's just weird. She might want some alone time, but during a pandemic, I don't think anyone wants to be alone.

• Like 3