#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This was already posted on the other forum but just in case you guys haven't seen it Joseph Kahn goes over how Toxic inspired the Iron Man movies, how she came up with the Stronger chair dance routine herself as well of the original concept of the video which involved a rain dance routine, soldiers and a giant dragon but most importantly how Britney was  "one of the early progenitors of female empowerment in the modern age" on this video  (timestamped)

Three art experts critique Britney Spears’ $10,000 painting

79377617_821354298336411_1003917606348740591_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.ftfn1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=URUrKs2dRHQAX-ckTM1&oh=704d64381ead8cf907a182fd41fd6911&oe=5EBF4CAB

AMANDA WRIGHT, ART THERAPIST

This person isn’t depressed in my view and seems quite energised. There are four flowers, so there’s some sort of relationship going on, perhaps a family. There’s a little, fifth flower outside, which is a mystery, it’s unformed, as though something is coming in and the other flowers don’t seem aware of it. Whatever’s coming in is not on the earth, it’s perhaps just a concept or a thought, but it’s not rooted. It could be a new idea, a new project, that is not in place yet – or the other group of flowers could be rejecting whatever that little flower means, throwing it out.

The middle of the flowers are orange, not yellow, it’s sort of a joyful, sunny disposition, but the fifth flower hasn’t got a middle – it’s outside the group, so it’s intriguing what that little flower represents. There’s no horizon, it’s very in the foreground, so I’d have thought the artist is not exactly visionary, they live in the day-to-day.

Looking at the colours, the pink denotes feeling, femininity, and the mauve purple colour can mean creativity. It looks as though the flowers at the top are sort of dominating the flowers underneath – it’s maybe a powerful person, but also an emotional, feeling person, incorporating a bit of wisdom with the purple.”

https://www.dazeddigital.com/art-photography/article/47524/1/britney-spears-art-painting-exhibition-analysed-art-experts

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Three art experts critique Britney Spears’ $10,000 painting

79377617_821354298336411_1003917606348740591_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.ftfn1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=URUrKs2dRHQAX-ckTM1&oh=704d64381ead8cf907a182fd41fd6911&oe=5EBF4CAB

AMANDA WRIGHT, ART THERAPIST

This person isn’t depressed in my view and seems quite energised. There are four flowers, so there’s some sort of relationship going on, perhaps a family. There’s a little, fifth flower outside, which is a mystery, it’s unformed, as though something is coming in and the other flowers don’t seem aware of it. Whatever’s coming in is not on the earth, it’s perhaps just a concept or a thought, but it’s not rooted. It could be a new idea, a new project, that is not in place yet – or the other group of flowers could be rejecting whatever that little flower means, throwing it out.

The middle of the flowers are orange, not yellow, it’s sort of a joyful, sunny disposition, but the fifth flower hasn’t got a middle – it’s outside the group, so it’s intriguing what that little flower represents. There’s no horizon, it’s very in the foreground, so I’d have thought the artist is not exactly visionary, they live in the day-to-day.

Looking at the colours, the pink denotes feeling, femininity, and the mauve purple colour can mean creativity. It looks as though the flowers at the top are sort of dominating the flowers underneath – it’s maybe a powerful person, but also an emotional, feeling person, incorporating a bit of wisdom with the purple.”

https://www.dazeddigital.com/art-photography/article/47524/1/britney-spears-art-painting-exhibition-analysed-art-experts

Art critics confirming B10 omg

• Like 1
On 1/17/2020 at 5:59 PM, Intheblue said:

As much as I believe the system has some corruption. There has to be a reason the conservatorship is still in place. Maybe because it’s gone on for so long it’s harder to dissolve idk. I do not believe her dad doesn’t have her best interest. they don’t get along and he’s crazy but at the end of the day she’s his daughter and he’s not going to keep her in a cage against her will. Idk I wish she would say something but since the beginning of her career she hated talking about her personal life and just preferred to play the role of Britney Spears the *** vixen

How long have you even been a Britney fan? Britney use to ALWAYS talk about things. She had sit down interviews quite often and was very open. She was even open in For The Record. This conservatorship has silenced her. Now she can't even have interviews unless it's scripted and pre-approved questions/answers. Any fan can see that she has been silenced.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

If only he had a fanbase to help him

There was a time when we had power,  but now the movement is a joke tbh. We can't even trend anymore. 

Do you still have faith in judges, lawyers or the overall system after all the bad things that keep coming? 

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

There was a time when we had power,  but now the movement is a joke tbh. We can't even trend anymore. 

Do you still have faith in judges, lawyers or the overall system after all the bad things that keep coming? 

If we did not have power then her team would not be trying so hard to silence the fans.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

If we did not have power then her team would not be trying so hard to silence the fans.

The only power we have is to boycott the brand, which would force them to free her, but dumbasses won’t do that either so I don’t have much faith anymore.

Even the owner of this site promotes The Zone and every UO vinyl released all over the Internet. 

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Catalin said:

We are trending actually. 

I know it’s hard to stay positive, but every time you feel down go ahead and tweet the #FreeBritney hashtag. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Time to leave our google reviews on Calvary Chapel Brentwood’s page. 

Just left mine. 💅🏼
https://goo.gl/maps/C7fU7gbQo9GNaZL28

Britney's fanbase from 2013 would already put an end to this place and maybe even the cship. We are all very supportive but I'm a bit sad that there's a very few of us, I feel like 80% of fans just vanished in the last years... I feel sad and trolled by her shitty team who did A LOT to destroy her career step by step, especially since 2013. God, if I were her after freeing myself I'd ban all the responsible ones from my life forever.

• Like 6