#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

and members that log in here in the following weeks will only find a dead place.

If Britney part here wasn't suffocated folks would have some reason to check stuff and than go to new forum out of curiosity. 

Spoiler

As always, vision of butterflies crawling all over me is creepy af :byebitch:
but for real is that insta ominous? Hope she hasn't got any stupid ideas.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:36 AM, chizwhiz said:

Not sure if any of you noticed but JL IG video of Christmas Day, which was at Lynne’s,  had Jamie snr in the background for about a second whilst the kids were walking to their gifts in the morning. 

Its so weird that this whole family gets together at Lynne’s every year for xmas and britney has not been there since at least 2011 for xmas. She really doesn’t want to be there.

They probably make her pay an entrance fee. You know what they're like.

3 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

For those who still check this forum from time to time, I just wanna take a moment to say I really miss interacting with ya'll.

:crying2:

The new exhale... it's just not working for me. 

:sobbing:

January is going to be a very important month for our girl, I hope we don't miss anything!

:otears:

He needs to reopen this forum

• Like 7
5 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

For those who still check this forum from time to time, I just wanna take a moment to say I really miss interacting with ya'll.

January is going to be a very important month for our girl, I hope we don't miss anything!

I check it everyday :otears:

• Like 4
9 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Wish someone can buy this site.

1 hour ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Am I’m missing something? Is the forum close? I am still able to be on here but I do notice how dead it is. I been a member for 10 years & it has never been this dead 💀 

Jordan wanted to see if he could beat Desertgate and the good sis is succeeding. :selena:

• Super Mods
51 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if she didn't do it already :queenflopga:

It's all very suspicious lol

Omg imagine :orangu: Lou would have access to all our private messages and email addresses used to sign up for an account :orangu: Maybe that little Perez Hilton promo a few weeks back was a sign that Team B was taking over :meltdown: And Jordan just had to go along with it because he got paid out :meltdown: The B-Army loves a conspiracy 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Omg imagine :orangu: Lou would have access to all our private messages and email addresses used to sign up for an account :orangu: Maybe that little Perez Hilton promo a few weeks back was a sign that Team B was taking over :meltdown: And Jordan just had to go along with it because he got paid out :meltdown: The B-Army loves a conspiracy 

#FreeExhale

• Like 6
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Jamie Lynne deleted her IG posts of Britney dancing and Britney racing her... I wonder if she posted then against Tristar's rules just to show us Britney is having fun. I noticed Lou did not comment on them but she comments on anything else JL posts.  Hopefully JL is getting hip to her. 

I doubt it. All I see on Jamie Lynne's Insta is her and Lou Taylor kissing each other's *****. 

"OMG love you soo much Satan." 

"Love you too *****. Money's on the way! Keep Britney slavish!" 

• Like 9