#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Don’t forget Britney also had a falling out with Lynne at one time just the same way she is with Jamie now. 

Britney admitted she never had a good relationship with her father back in 2006 or 2007, I believe. And Jamie recently admitted he and Britney still have a very strained relationship.

Britney always had a good relationship with her mother until Lynne tried giving Britney "tough love" during her partying days and seeing the kids behind her back through Kevin.

Jamie is a whole different beast that goes back to day one of Britney's life.

• Like 5
15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

They don't want it released because they don't want people to know they THEMSELVES are diagnosing her and no mexical records back it up... its a Gypsy Rose case. 

maybe Britney herself doesnt want it released? Ever thought of that?? :watrusayin: She clearly isnt TOTALLY fine. Something is up and has been for a while. We just dont know how bad it is. It could be really small and they are covering **** up but it could be something that she feels really embarrassed about and thinks her kids might get bullied over.

24 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

maybe Britney herself doesnt want it released? Ever thought of that?? :watrusayin: She clearly isnt TOTALLY fine. Something is up and has been for a while. We just dont know how bad it is. It could be really small and they are covering **** up but it could be something that she feels really embarrassed about and thinks her kids might get bullied over.

Nobody wants Britney's medical information released.

We just want her team to stop talking about her mental state to the world. And we want the investigation into the conservatorship to be fair.

Additionally, her future spouse and mother have a right to know what's going on in her life, if Britney wants them to know (and clearly she got Lynne involved for a reason).

They cannot just hide her from the people she loves. And from a legal perspective, lifelong conservatorships are not for protecting someone from Sam Lutfi for the rest of their life (and I agree that he is manipulative and not a good person, but that is not what lifelong, permanent conservatorships are for).

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Just like they don't want it to get out that Britney was forced against her will into a facility which her father not suppose to do

• Like 8
Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Just like they don't want it to get out that Britney was forced against her will into a facility which her father not suppose to do

I mean If I was Britney I wouldnt want people to know that either. So I would WANT my team to cover that up. You all are just assuming that Britney is totally fine and doesnt have issues that need to be adressed. And that is totally possible. But it is also possible that she has severe issues and only managed her career so well this past decade because of the Cshp and really did start having issues with her medication that needed to be adressed. Sure this could also be a lie but we all dont know. You all assume that they try to cover **** up because they are being shady but they could easily be trying to cover it up because Britney has always been a private person and realeasing something as private as her medical files would be awful for her.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean If I was Britney I wouldnt want people to know that either. So I would WANT my team to cover that up. You all are just assuming that Britney is totally fine and doesnt have issues that need to be adressed. And that is totally possible. But it is also possible that she has severe issues and only managed her career so well this past decade because of the Cshp and really did start having issues with her medication that needed to be adressed. Sure this could also be a lie but we all dont know. You all assume that they try to cover **** up because they are being shady but they could easily be trying to cover it up because Britney has always been a private person and realeasing something as private as her medical files would be awful for her.

Britney and her mom requested an investigation into the conservatorship for a reason. Nobody is saying she's perfect, but we do know what conservatorships are for and what the alternative options are. We discussed this many, MANY times in April - June.

We do not want her medical records.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney and her mom requested an investigation into the conservatorship for a reason. Nobody is saying she's perfect, but we do know what conservatorships are for and what the alternative options are. We discussed this many, MANY times in April - June.

yes and that is totally fine and right. But you all here are making up stories at this point and treating them as facts. We all know very little and I wish people here would stop acting like they have all the facts. Things usually arent black and white.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yes and that is totally fine and right. But you all here are making up stories at this point and treating them as facts. We all know very little and I wish people here would stop acting like they have all the facts. Things usually arent black and white.

"All here?" All of us are not doing that, and that's important to know because those generalizations are what makes many people bash the entire "movement" and blindly trust and/or sympathize with her team.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

For me, the issue is the way they all handled the Domination announcement.

But I agree that things aren't black and white and that people should let the investigation play itself out.  And if the investigation comes out in favor of the conservatorship, we should all accept that and  would like to see less things about her finances etc... being posted.

As it's been stated, Britney is wealthy enough to live comfortably-if her finances are handled right.  It's as simple as someone worth at least $30 million putting a chunk of that into safe, low yielding investment accounts that bring in 1-1.5 million a year.

Is that the case with Britney?  They keep saying that she has 'substantial assets' external to her conservatorship estate.  All I'm going to say is that we should let the investigation play out.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Only one question, if it’s indeed the desire of Britney to keep her personal issues as private as possible, and her team is indeed trying to cover them up for her own good and that of her career, then why do they continually send stories to the tabloids painting her in a bad light and venting her mental instability?

If anything, her team is only trying cover up their wrongdoings.

On one hand they petition to keep the upcoming transcripts, files and reports sealed, but on the other, they send stories to the tabloids about her medication, her diagnostic, her stays at mental facilities, her life being at risk, and so on? 

Things don’t add up.

Don’t you think that if they were dealing with an issue and trying to manage her public image as best as possible, so she could continue to be an artist, therefore, they would keep private matters private?

The reality is they don’t give a **** about her privacy. If that were the case, we wouldn’t constantly read the stories we do.

Don’t fool yourself. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

For me, the issue is the way they all handled the Domination announcement.

But I agree that things aren't black and white and that people should let the investigation play itself out.  And if the investigation comes out in favor of the conservatorship, we should all accept that and  would like to see less things about her finances etc... being posted.

As it's been stated, Britney is wealthy enough to live comfortably-if her finances are handled right.  It's as simple as someone worth at least $30 million putting a chunk of that into safe, low yielding investment accounts that bring in 1-1.5 million a year.

Is that the case with Britney?  They keep saying that she has 'substantial assets' external to her conservatorship estate.  All I'm going to say is that we should let the investigation play out.

exactly. I mean one moron here basically said he would think about killing himself if he was her. I mean wtf? How can you say that with such little information? And not hearing Britneys side at all??

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Only one question, if it’s indeed the desire of Britney to keep her personal issues as private as possible, and her team is indeed trying to cover them up for her own good and that of her career, then why do they continually send stories to the tabloids painting her in a bad light and venting her mental instability?

If anything, her team is only trying cover up their wrongdoings. On one hand they petition to keep the upcoming transcripts, files and reports sealed, but on the other they send stories to the tabloids about her medication, her diagnostic, her forced stays at mental facilities, her life being at risk, and so on? 

Things don’t add up.

Don’t you think that if they were dealing with an issue and trying to manage her public image as best as possible, so she could continue to be an artist, therefore, they would keep private matters private?

They don’t give a **** about her privacy, if that were the case, we wouldn’t constantly read the stories we do.

Don’t fool yourself. 

I dont see them doing that at all tbh. I see them trying to calrify that Britney needs the Cship because of mental health problems. Since so many people are running around making up rumors they have to adress it. They wouldnt have said anything if people wouldnt have started making up **** or starting conspiracies. I see it as them giving the press something so they dont start digging or making up stuff but also trying not to give out to much information.

I think if they were thinking about her career they would be milking the metal illness thing and would try to get her to do an album about it because that would get a lot of press and publicity. They would go the Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Camilla route and have her sing and talk about her struggles. What they are doing atm to me seems very bad for her career but good for Britneys privacy. Like most of the last decade.

39 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I get what you are saying but in a human rights case it is evidence now.  

21 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont see them doing that at all tbh. I see them trying to calrify that Britney needs the Cship because of mental health problems. Since so many people are running around making up rumors they have to adress it. They wouldnt have said anything if people wouldnt have started making up **** or starting conspiracies. I see it as them giving the press something so they dont start digging or making up stuff but also trying not to give out to much information.

I think if they were thinking about her career they would be milking the metal illness thing and would try to get her to do an album about it because that would get a lot of press and publicity. They would go the Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Camilla route and have her sing and talk about her struggles. What they are doing atm to me seems very bad for her career but good for Britneys privacy. Like most of the last decade.

Sure Lou. 

They literally started posting on her social media about it and sending the first story to TMZ. 

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yes.. If we have too look at what is actual facts, we don't have much. People make up a loooot or jump to bad conclusions, and state them as facts. 

• Like 1