#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

This video is not linked to the freebritney movement, does not adress its concern , and neither does it adress the cship . A subject that still seems to be banned when it’s all it is about. i will not forget how they got her make a video in that facility saying that everything was ect... as a way for us to not believe the paralegal claims and shut up to then go the court and tell the judge she was forced to that facility. 

This is the best comment.  The more I consider the post, the more it seems unrelated to any of this, no matter its intentions. 

It simply doesn't specifically address anything.  The fans commenting on her instagram better calm down.

There is an investigation already.

11 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Made a comment on the video saying, "Okay, cool, Britney. Now talk about the c ship, openly and without editing. Oh, wait...."

It's gone now, of course.

So--sure you control your IG, Brinni. Sure you do. :cardi:

Still, the fans commenting on her instagram obviously looked too much into the clip, when it clearly did not specifically address anything.

And the comments about her make-up etc... won't have much impact or anything; We know she probably doesn't even read them but still, she's not going to change anything there for the most part.  They should let that go.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, BSfemme said:

I have a feeling Britney might not be aware of much about what is going on. I mean, do we know if she does own a phone or not? she posts her own stuff? ok then, does she read the comments on her posts? does she check the news? she knows we love her and support her. we have reasons to believe her account is being manipulated. maybe she is indeed posting but...idk, it's weird because we know she's very controlled and doesnt have access to itnernet (TMZ said so!). i thin she's unaware of some things

her attorney said in court yesterday that they didn't want information about her medical history or the conversatorship to leak online from the hearing because it may upset britney's fragile mental state if she sees it, so clearly she can go online and read whatever she wants

8 hours ago, BSfemme said:

I have a feeling Britney might not be aware of much about what is going on. I mean, do we know if she does own a phone or not? she posts her own stuff? ok then, does she read the comments on her posts? does she check the news? she knows we love her and support her. we have reasons to believe her account is being manipulated. maybe she is indeed posting but...idk, it's weird because we know she's very controlled and doesnt have access to itnernet (TMZ said so!). i thin she's unaware of some things

People had been throwing "Man Down" around in regards to the men controlling her life on the internet. She posts a video with Man Down in the background.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

maybe the #freebritney movement is more harmful to her than helpful and it’s  not just her team that wants to shut it down but her as well. I guess if she really has been going after her own freedom she doesn’t want to be made to look like a victim or a joke.

she never said anything in regards to that (nor she can). She said she's posting her videos. We know that, because of the Control shoot.

• Like 3

It's not that f**king hard to understand , she's literally been given more freedoms NOW to post what she wants . Before? She used to post herself too but not all the time , and everything was monitered. 

This is to shut you all up. As if she reads the comments or knows about most of these things. Britney's personality to begin with has always been the unbothered kind , unlike katy , madonna etc who are and always been social media hoggers. Add to that , the extra control around her now , so this is yet another weak link by her team .

" post something brit , and your fans are being rude to your family and you again"  " What should i say lou? What's this about?" "Don't you worrh about it , just some bullshit with your fans" . "Let it be , i mean who cares Lou? " 

"NO Brit , this is good for your image girl, by the way how are your children going *careful gorl u might not see them again ur unstable winkwink* 

"They're good". 

• Like 6

I know we don't like Sam Lutfi but I find interesting that if Team Cship is claiming he's the one starting the #FreeBritney movement, Sam Lutfi must have had to explain how he got involved in it, just tweeting about it and messaging ***** fans. So there's no way Judge Brenda doesn't know about the movement anymore and the things he shared.

He must've talked about the emails too, and he's even saying "he was actually the one being disparaged by Britney after she accused him of forgery and impersonation in a video posted several weeks ago" because, although we all know who posts stuff on her social media, it's officially Britney the one who accused him of that through her post.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7080609/Britney-Spears-ex-manager-Sam-Lutfi-restraining-order-extended.html

Spoiler

Britney Spears' lawyers went back to court in Los Angeles Tuesday to ask a judge to extend a 'civil harassment' restraining order against her ex manager, Sam Lutfi.

But after the singer's attorney revealed Britney is going through 'great anxiety' about the case, Judge Brenda Perry immediately sealed the courtroom, barring the press from hearing the testimony of three witnesses her legal team was calling to give evidence.

She later extended the restraining order till June 13 when another hearing will be held after two hours of listening to witness' testimony behind closed doors.

Britney's medical condition has made her 'vulnerable' and family issues raised in the resting order request 'are about the stability of her life,' attorney Samuel Ingham told the judge before reporters were ordered to leave.

While Britney, 37, was not in the courtroom, her father, Jamie Spears, did show up dressed in a dark suit and blue tie.

Lutfi - with shaved head and wearing a black jacket and dark jeans - was also at the hearing at Los Angeles Superior Court.

Spears was first granted a 'civil harassment' temporary restraining order on May 8 against Lutfi after claiming in court documents that Lutfi has been repeatedly texting Britney's mother Lynne, and trying to incite her fans with the #freebritney movement.

The singer's lawyers accused Lutfi of posting 'disparaging and threatening comments' against Spears and her family in recent weeks.

Her attorneys also claimed Lutfi had engaged in 'vigilante action, bribes and release of private information' to undermine the pop star's conservatorship and, said her attorneys, he sent a series of texts to Britney's mother Lynne Spears, 64, criticizing her for her lack of action amid the family crisis.

Lutfi fought the restraining order request, insisting that that he hasn't had contact with Britney since 2009, and he also claimed texts he sent to Lynne Spears were not enough justification for such a court order.

The former talent manager also countered that he was actually the one being disparaged by Britney after she accused him of forgery and impersonation in a video posted several weeks ago.

But after hearing that a restraining order would 'prevent future harm and further psychological trauma' to all parties involved, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny issued the order which meant Lutfi must stay a minimum of 200 yards away from the singer, her two children, her parents and her boyfriend, Sam Asghari.

Britney's dispute with Lutfi comes at the same time as another court case involving her conservatorship which was enacted in 2008, following her shocking 2007 public breakdown and subsequent hospitalization.

Her father, Jamie Spears, 66, has been overseeing the conservatorship but her mother Lynne reportedly wants to take a bigger role in the care of her daughter.

On May 10, a judge ordered a full investigation into the status of Britney's conservatorship and also into her financial affairs, plus custody of her sons, Sean, 13, and Jayden, 12, which she currently shares with her ex-husband, Kevin Federline.

And last week, Jamie Spears filed a notice of intent to expand his daughter's conservatorship from California to three other states, Louisiana, Florida and Hawaii, where she has homes.

• Like 7

but sam lutfi never started the free britney movement. it was the podcast! it was the paralegal who sent them a voicemail because the podcast girls were commenting how britney hadn't posted on her IG for months! sam only joined the talk when fans started talking about the voicemail info on her being locked against her will. seriously..if they really do an investigation they need to get the facts. sam might not be a saint but we have no reason to hate on him at the moment, do we? i mean idk what he does behind the scenes but i know how this started, right? plus he has a lot of things (cds, mobiles, photos) he showed us on twitter and he never leaked them.

• Like 9