#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, onyx09 said:

anybody seen the movie unsane? it partly reminds me of Britney being in the conservatorship. The main character is committed into a psych ward against her will for insurance fraud. 

That Blackout font tho. :urite:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, anarchostan said:

just created this account to share some research. I heard that @Meaner03 and @Applejack are compiling pertinent info so I hope these are somehow useful

1. listing the public records to companies. I know that's been done but I'm not sure it's been reported that 4 of them are attached to the state of louisiana. they were filed pre-cship but jamie is currently the president and sole member of all of them. also, lou taylor filed 4 companies in florida between 2017/2018. they're listed as LLC and domestic for profit corporation. I heard FL is a tax shelter state, so I would guess that would be where the residency money was laundered. these companies are highlted in yellow in the doc below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CN9DkfhWZ8Lxhx7Har80vPDgoylLqF4o/view

2. listing all trademarks owned by BABY ONE MORE MARK, LLC. and the goods and services under those trademaks. all the active ones had their ownership updated a few days before wallet called the cship a "hybrid business model" on his petition for a raise

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pRrBI-TvYsu0LcVVyL_OaHuvKbFhNpQU/view

Thank you so much for your findings! Bookmarking this so later on I can update the doc too

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

obviously the conservator. She doesn't own anything - her guardian does for her.

Exactly. They make her sound like dumb vegetable incapable of making any decisions on her own, they’ll take the fall. 

1 hour ago, anarchostan said:

just created this account to share some research. I heard that @Meaner03 and @Applejack are compiling pertinent info so I hope these are somehow useful

1. listing the public records to companies. I know that's been done but I'm not sure it's been reported that 4 of them are attached to the state of louisiana. they were filed pre-cship but jamie is currently the president and sole member of all of them. also, lou taylor filed 4 companies in florida between 2017/2018. they're listed as LLC and domestic for profit corporation. I heard FL is a tax shelter state, so I would guess that would be where the residency money was laundered. these companies are highlted in yellow in the doc below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CN9DkfhWZ8Lxhx7Har80vPDgoylLqF4o/view

2. listing all trademarks owned by BABY ONE MORE MARK, LLC. and the goods and services under those trademaks. all the active ones had their ownership updated a few days before wallet called the cship a "hybrid business model" on his petition for a raise

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pRrBI-TvYsu0LcVVyL_OaHuvKbFhNpQU/view

:scalped: 

youre amazing :tiffanycries:

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Someone said Jamie having a Jeep was too excessive a week ago. I died laughing. It’s $40k.

Are you sure you are not his designated **** licker?

Because you sure love defending him, even when the abuse towards his daughter is not only evident but supported by court documents.

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Is it safe to say that exhale is reaching another drought while we wait for the next court date?:overitkbye:

More time for us to research and prepare.

Trust me, something is constantly brewing in this case, and we are recharging our energy to handle it as it comes.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

I'm quite sure he posted a before/after pic once and he looked chubby and ugly as **** in the before pic.

He is arrogant, narcissistic and fake as ****. Can't stand that guy. Btw his ex gf said he's an *******.

You don’t know him... and if he makes Britney happy why wouldn’t you just be happy for them? 

And most peoples exes think they’re ******** :tehe:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Thank you so much for your findings! Bookmarking this so later on I can update the doc too

hope this does't sound invasive, but is there a place I can find this doc? I wanted to cross-reference info. currently working on a judicial timeline but hoping to make an all-emcopassing doc in the future

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

BREAKING GAY NEWS:

Preston and Jayden have been assigned Co-conservators of Britney:demi:

You think they have more rights than Britney? That’s the problem with this “movement” to be totally honest.

They’re just getting shipped back and forth and told by Kevin that their mother is insane. A tale as old as time.