#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

33 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I keep saying that Jaime probably didn't have a full idea of the gravity of what he was letting them do. He got his payday and looked the other way without knowing the gravity of what was done. 

Honestly, I think once she is free she will probably let it go. Britney would have to be the one to press charges, unless there is something unlawful that he did that gets uncovered. Lou and Larry will get off Scott Free, unless something can tie them to fraud. With all these Florida LLC's that he husband has they for sure pull shady things. Maybe they will get Her and her husband for tax fraud. 

Britney can't press charges...TV Shows and movies make you believe you can press charges against someone but that's not how it works in real life...Not even the police can press charges. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

they really do have to understand that there's no way out at this stage. just stowp :orangu: her brand is suffering as well now

To be honest, as f**ked up as this sounds, this is possibly the best thing that could have happened to her brand.

i mean, I’m seriously not even thinking of new music or shows right now. But honestly, fans and GP alike were sick of the ‘Britney Brand’. The fans thought it was played out and GP has kind of thought she’s been stale for a while (a ‘has-been’ in Vegas). At least now people will blame Team C-Ship for her brand and not Britney herself.  :receipts2:

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

they really do have to understand that there's no way out at this stage. just stowp :orangu: her brand is suffering as well now

I'm really perplexed to see how they are willing to save their ***** at the expense of Britney. Their behavior shows where their priorities are. 

I really really reaaaaaallyyyyy hope Lou, Jamie and Larry pay for what they've done.

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

To be honest, as f**ked up as this sounds, this is possibly the best thing that could have happened to her brand.

i mean, I’m seriously not even thinking of new music or shows right now. But honestly, fans and GP alike were sick of the ‘Britney Brand’. The fans thought it was played out and GP has kind of thought she’s been stale for a while (a ‘has-been’ in Vegas). At least now people will blame Team C-Ship for her brand and not Britney herself.  :receipts2:

We have to work to make the gp open their eyes, though, because they believe the reports of the media. 

• Like 3

Larry can go **** a duck!!!! 

“The last thing any California state judge wants is to do something incorrectly and inappropriately and be the subject of a story about a judge that has done something wrong by Britney Spears,” said Larry Rudolph, Spears’s manager, who is not involved in the conservatorship but has worked with her for many years. “The conservatorship is not a jail. It helps Britney make business decisions and manage her life in ways she can’t do on her own right now.”

"Today, Spears exists in a carefully protected bubble, handlers shielding her from negative influences or hangers-on. She doesn’t have an email address, and her father has the right to sign her tax forms, revoke all powers of attorneys and “pursue opportunities related to professional commitments and activities including but not limited to performing, recording, videos, tours, TV shows and other similar activities as long as they are approved by Ms. Spears’s medical team,” according to documents."

HOW IS LIVING LIKE THIS NOT A JAIL????? 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

The podcast is great people need to stop expecting them to drop exclusives they  never intended to be like that, it was just that voicemail needed attention and it has got the job done now let’s keep the motion going and save britney. The gram girls have done a fantastic job. 

Also with this investigation I guarantee Lou will be the next one to leave, it’s jamies signatures on everything they are going to let him take the wrap. But we must not let Larry and Loucifer get away with what they have done and also Wallet he may have resigned but he also singed things:queenflopga:

This! They are keeping the fire alight. Exclusives or no exclusives these girls really brought the fight and thanks to them it looks like we and Britney are gonna win it! I'm so excited for Britney ATM she is such a warrior, I just hope they aren't gonna harm her too much as the pressure builds on them

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

“The last thing any California state judge wants is to do something incorrectly and inappropriately and be the subject of a story about a judge that has done something wrong by Britney Spears,” said Larry Rudolph, Spears’s manager, who is not involved in the conservatorship but has worked with her for many years.

omg, Reva Goetz was such a saint, how could we think bad of her?  :kyliecry:

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Larry can go **** a duck!!!! 

“The last thing any California state judge wants is to do something incorrectly and inappropriately and be the subject of a story about a judge that has done something wrong by Britney Spears,” said Larry Rudolph, Spears’s manager, who is not involved in the conservatorship but has worked with her for many years. “The conservatorship is not a jail. It helps Britney make business decisions and manage her life in ways she can’t do on her own right now.”

Yeah, because judge Reva Goetz had such an amazing reputation... Also, conservatorships are not to help businesses going, they are for gravely ill and disabled people... What Larry says is extremely disgusting and outrageous. Him saying that the conservatorship helps Britney MAKE DECISIONS in ways she wouldn't be able to ON HER OWN is like spitting in her face. What a f**king loser he is!

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, marioh said:

Yeah, because judge Reva Goetz had such an amazing reputation... Also, conservatorships are not to help businesses going, they are for gravely ill and disabled people... What Larry says is extremely disgusting and outrageous. Him saying that the conservatorship helps Britney MAKE DECISIONS in ways she wouldn't be able to ON HER OWN is like spitting in her face. What a f**king loser he is!

Also he said "helps her make buisness decisions like thats a reason she should be under a cship for the disabled........... there just digging there hole even more.

• Like 1