#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

28 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys I don't know if this article was posted or not :

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-is-exploring-ending-her-conservatorship/amp/

Can someone say what was written there as I couldn't open it as I am not in US? Can someone post a text? The article is pro Free Britney or Conservatorship team? 

I wouldn’t trust it completely. The article says her mom is against Britney being free.

”Britney is exploring formally petitioning the court to end the conservatorship,” a source tells Us exclusively. “The 730 evaluation is the first step in the process.”

Britney Spears’ Ongoing Conservatorship Drama Explained

However, the “Toxic” singer’s mother, Lynne Spears, who appeared in court with her, is not on board with her daughter’s plan. “Lynne isn’t supportive of Britney ending the conservatorship, but there is nothing she can do to stop it,” the insider explains. “Lynne doesn’t believe that the 730 evaluation, which is essentially a very comprehensive report prepared by a team of Britney’s doctors and possibly a court-appointed medical professional to evaluate Britney, will find that Britney would benefit from the conservatorship ending.”

1 hour ago, Dollyg said:

So do you think there will be two evaluations or just that one about her kids? 

Ive been telling you guys that she wasn’t allowed to see them overnight anymore so I think it’s probably related to that as well. Cuz Jamie kept her kids away from her for weeks

I’m sure there will be one regarding her mental health too , since that plays such a big factor. 

That’s so f**ked up if that’s the case . 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

All these rumors and speculations are driving me nuts :nyheadache:

Same here tbh. 

But I feel like everything is going in the right direction. 

And unlike she has a rare mental health issue that no one but her team can see, or someone pays off the people assessing her, she will probably be free next year at some point :disappointed:

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

The voicemail was played on the Britney’s gram podcast so anyone who listened to it heard the voicemail supposedly left by the paralegal. A recording of it is here 

Thank you for posting this. I hadn't heard it yet.

Does anyone know where I can find the Lutfi emails that "Britney" referred to in her Instagram post?

On 5/10/2019 at 11:12 PM, breatheheavy said:

I wonder if the judge denied Britney's requests but told her 'not today, but if your evaluation meets the xyz criteria that deems you're competent then yes, I'll grant it.' 

That could make a lot of sense and tbh we know Britney thrives when she has hope. She seems to unravel when all hope is lost. All speculation of course 

Brit  will undergo real evaluations,which is a lot more than what many "protected" people in conservatorships  and/or guardianships are afforded . Many are left in this situation until they die, with no way out.  This is because families of victims lose standing with the court to intervene.  They try and try to free a loved one to no avail.  As their loved one's house and assets are sold out from under them due to charges and fees, and as the family sits by helpless as their loved one is moved into a facility and drugged, cut off from family on purpose, the family AND the victim are helpless to do anything, even if millions are disappearing.  That won't be true in Britney's case.  Everyone is watching.

I worry a little about Samuel Ingham's relationship with the new judge.  Everyone thinks judge Brenda J. Penny s a good judge.  They are probably right.  But Ingham served on a panel with the judge last year while she was a commissioner. Judges tend to respect what the lawyers say, especially if they are "super-lawyers" and know each other.  Penny and Ingham served last year as 2 out of 3 speakers on a panel teaching volunteers how to be Gaurdian Ad Litems.  This doesn't necessarily mean anything.  It's just worth knowing.  https://customers.lacba.org/ItemDetail?iProductCode=011918tesod&Category=ONDEMAND&WebsiteKey=d1ad4c15-b0de-4a6e-9a08-bebf7733938b

• Like 9