#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'm on an iPad. So I cannot shrink the window. But I don't need font size/color options at the moment but Spoilers are important since I'm trying to do my recaps now :decisions:

can't you zoom out or something, or maybe place the iPad horizontally? It definitely must be 'cause of the size of the window, because here at work I'm always on a minimized window and the edit tools are way less than full screen mode. So when I want to change the size of the font or add a spoiler tag, I have to make the window wider. 

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

I’m not gonna let the #freebritney conversation get derailed but bish shut up. Yea “one” mistake she made habitually and she ONLY owned up to it. She didn’t apologize, show any remorse, make things right, etc. She’s not a great person. And you’re not reasonable.

its not right to **** anyone against their will and rob them. Hello, Team Britney! That’s exactly what they’re doing.

You're not gonna derail it but at the same time you're gonna tell another user 'bish shut up' and not expect a response. How about you move on like the rest of the world has.