#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

How do you know they’re being malicious or dabbling in illegal activity?

Why would a judge push this through?

Idk. I’m HOPING you are all wrong and that everything is fine. I hope Britney is safe.

Yes. Why don’t we all jus t “hope” and do nothing until all this **** hits the fan and it’s too late??? 

Well, no! 

• Like 3
Just now, CrystalDorris said:

Y'all lets be clear!!!!

Do not get disheartened after May 10th and you see no change. Its not a sign of failure of the movenent - sometimes these things take time to stew and go through due process. It will be critical to continue momentum after the 10th - respectfully and peacefully. Victory day may not be the 10th, but it will be a stepping stone towards it. Stay strong B-army!!!

For sure, we should NOT give up if there is no news. We must stay focused. 

• Like 9
4 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I would like For The Record part 2 when and if she becomes independent and in control of her life again. When the day comes I can see her doing some sort of documentary . She said in 2008 "I feel like there's a lot people don't know about me and I wanna set the record straight" - or something along the lines. She does care about how she is perceived.

I got excited just by the idea

1 hour ago, f r e e brit said:

No, not while Lou Gehrig's disease is involved with ANYTHING having to do with Britney. 

But in the meantime, we can keep sharing the most telling clips from the documentary all over the gram and on twitter. I've seen some, but we can do better. 

DM this Team CShip:

"If I wasn't under the restraints I'm under right now, I'd feel so liberated."

"When I tell them how I feel, they hear me, but they're really not listening."

"Even when you go to jail there's a time you know you're gonna get out, in this situation, it's never-ending."

For the record is one of the greatest dvds i have in my collection 

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I just LOOOVE coming on here in the morning to see everyone going in circles with colormefresh. :ririshade2:

Seriously y’all I see people backing down on our positions and saying yes the c-ship maybe should be in place. Ignore this girl. She hasn’t read anything in this thread besides “we hate the c-ship” and comes in here with arguments that have already been answered multiple times and also directly answered to HER/HIM directly multiple times as well. 

There are also recaps in a separate thread and plenty of research they can easily do themselves that shows the c-ship is a sham and that Britney has been unhappy with it. 

Rule #1 of the internet: DONT FEED THE TROLLS

If ColorMeFresh really wanted to understand our side they could easily do 5 minutes of research instead of spewing the same “BuT YoU GuYs DoNt KnOw AnYtHiNg” crap they spew after constant hard evidence and facts. 

Hell even their most common come back “this all started by a fake paralegal” is easily provable considering all the stories Team C-Ship as provided to the media confirm everything the paralegal said as correct. 

Just go to your settings and ignore them so you don’t have the urge of going in circles with them several times a day. It’s exhausting. 

I have them on ignore but I obviously can still see everyone’s quoted content. 

This also goes for cheesebrits as well. 

Let’s get back to the program y’all. :lessons:

Y'all can put her on "ignore" mode so her posts won't ruin this thread :yesokay:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I just LOOOVE coming on here in the morning to see everyone going in circles with colormefresh. :ririshade2:

Seriously y’all I see people backing down on our positions and saying yes the c-ship maybe should be in place. Ignore this girl. She hasn’t read anything in this thread besides “we hate the c-ship” and comes in here with arguments that have already been answered multiple times and also directly answered to HER/HIM directly multiple times as well. 

There are also recaps in a separate thread and plenty of research they can easily do themselves that shows the c-ship is a sham and that Britney has been unhappy with it. 

Rule #1 of the internet: DONT FEED THE TROLLS

If ColorMeFresh really wanted to understand our side they could easily do 5 minutes of research instead of spewing the same “BuT YoU GuYs DoNt KnOw AnYtHiNg” crap they spew after constant hard evidence and facts. 

Hell even their most common come back “this all started by a fake paralegal” is easily provable considering all the stories Team C-Ship has provided to the media confirm everything the paralegal said as correct. 

Just go to your settings and ignore them so you don’t have the urge of going in circles with them several times a day. It’s exhausting. 

I have them on ignore but I obviously can still see everyone’s quoted content. 

This also goes for cheesebrits as well. 

Let’s get back to the program y’all. :lessons:

Go offfff :brityawning:

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

For sure, we should NOT give up if there is no news. We must stay focused. 

After the 10th i recommend we find a strategy so WE make the news .

So far we have the case and PR ready file about Team c-ship supporting and giving money to anti lgb organization

We have now courts files and well document case of Britney appointed counsel being investigated with other people on a ****** of Casey Kasem under the c-ship .

The only problem now is that even though we find lot of troubling informations they are just shared between the  #FreeBritney movement here and on social network. Surely there is a way for us to make all those informations being seen above the movement .

• Like 6