#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, northfacing said:

I don't get it. I've always been the type who says "they owe us nothing".. but at the same time, Britney herself looks miserable and says the conservatorship is making her miserable, and basically everything is pointing to something shady going on.. and then her team is all "LOOK OVER HERE, DOMINATION, YAY!" and then "OH NO, CANCELLED!" and then "BRITNEY'S IN A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY" and then "OH LOOK, HERE SHE IS GETTING HER HAIR CUT" and then "OH LOOK HERE, SHE'S AT A HOTEL LOOKING LIKE A ZOMBIE"..

and Jamie Lynn is all "I'm so mad because y'all don't understand.. but don't you dare ask any questions!!"

Like if they want privacy, BY ALL MEANS, HAVE PRIVACY.. But f**king don't host f**king publicized events, and release ******* sensationalistic press releases while you cry wolf about privacy. 

To me it just sounds like the comments are making her feel guilty but her loyalty lies elsewhere... Lou has connections in Nashville and she is holding on to that dream

• Like 6

“I’m there for my sister, but I just prefer to stay in f**ksville Louisiana  and IG stories of my kids 24/7 and pretend my dad isn’t there when he really is - all while my sister who I care so much about is in a mental health facility on the other side of the country.

come on guys - be nice!!

• Like 3
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

Well that's the whole point of having the "share" option on Instagram.

You know that's not how it works right? When you select the share option it only tweets out the link to the original post on Instagram and a small description which can be re-written. This was an actual redacted tweet with an attached video and yet again I simply do no think Jamie herself went through all of that and posted it :well:

• Like 1

0 years ago, who was there?? I have been here long before anyone else, and I’ll be here long after. I love my sister with everything I have. So, anyone or anything that speaks to the contrary can GTFOH with all the comments about what you don’t understand.Do not come for me or the ones I love anymore. You can move the “blank” outta here with all that, just like this other lady who was running her mouth.??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwlVlAjg4tq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

she does not make sense at all... 

Also it's mental how shes now blaming on us whilst it was them starting all this mess. If you wanted to keep it private or whatever don't change version of the history 448334 times :

her dad is ill. Oh no wait. She has checked HERSELF into a mental health clinic 

Oh no wait. It was her team because she was struggling between life and death 

• Like 6