#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I have some interesting information with a talk I had with a security guard about original doll. He kind of mentioned it to me in hopes of me mentioning it to Britney during my meet and greet for piece of me. It’s like they were egging me on. Is that worth telling the Britney gram podcast?

We’re listening :mhmnod:

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

No we don’t, we have the advantage. They’re making themselves look worse and worse. Plus, her fans are in complete boycott mode. If they worried about ticket sales before, I’d love to see them now.

On the surface it may appear like they have the power but I really think they have lost control of the situation. They’re just trying to salvage anyway they can. Hence why we’ve gotten like 3 different narrative changes this week :demi:

I don't even feel right streaming her music anymore. :crying1:

• Like 6
Just now, northfacing said:

All I would suggest, is make sure you have something with #freebritney on it, in frame, if any of you talk on camera to media at the event. Keep the hashtag/movement visible. Don't let them spin this as anything other than complete solidarity with #freebritney, or use any of the footage to suggest division. Look Solid. Sound Solid. Stay on the unified message (no bashing anyone), that this is ONLY about Britney getting her total freedom from the leeches.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH. NO ONE IS ARGUING THAT WE DON'T WANT BRITNEY TO BE MENTALLY HEALTHY, OR THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH HER CHOICES, AS LONG AS THEY ARE INDEED HER CHOICES, AND NOT THOSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO PROFIT OFF HER.

The main talk here is the C-SHIP and how she was forced to check in a mental health facility. with solid facts etc of everything we know.

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You can be mentally ill and go to work, which for her is dancing on stage in front of thousands of adoring fans.

People in the real world work 9-5 every day. They don’t have the luxury of a conservatorship

You're forgetting two important points, that are

A. The main cause of her mental instability is supposedly the world of entertainment, if it's still an issue she should step away

B. She's dirty rich and has a multimillionaire perfume empire at the very least, she could easily retire if she's so ill....

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I think the 3 narratives might be from 3 sources: Larry, Jamie, and Lou. That would explain why they are all similar but slightly different. The light is shining on the three of them, it only makes sense that they would turn on eachother, while each tries to cover their own ***. 

That's exactly what we need to do, divide them, let them have the feeling that they better run away from this .

Watch Lou and Larry wash their hands off of the c-ship saying they are only there on business purpose and c-ship is a personal thing with her daddy.

Andrew Wallet did not run away asking for an immediate end of his role of a co conservator for nothing .

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I have some interesting information in regards to a discussion I had with a security guard about original doll. He kind of mentioned it to me in hopes of me mentioning it to Britney during my meet and greet during piece of me. It’s like they were egging me on. Is that worth telling the Britney gram podcast? I just thought about it with all this of this **** going on and how she’s censored even with her work.

Spill the tea, we wanna hear about it! 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, rosenotes said:

poor thing, but how are y’all gonna judge her on how she looks when she’s going through all of this???

plus, let’s just be honest, you’re in the wrong fanbase if you can’t deal w messy hair lol

Agreed!! I just hope she's OK and that a good outcome comes of this and she can get rid of the C-ship and be Britney!!

****, I don't even brush my hair some mornings but I know there isn't paps outside my window showing the world.. lol

• Like 3

When a person with a mental health disease recrudesces and needs hospitalization it's not uncommon to need a period to be stable again and be given the right treatment that works for him.

I am not saying the cship is the right way because we know nothing. And for sure there many questionable persons in her team.

But I think we are being over dramatic, saying that everyone has the same plan against her. I mean the whole medical team ***** her because her team wants to and not because of her state?

On the other hand, staged pap pics aren't helping at all. If she is not well yet, don't do this. Release a nice general statement, without exposing personal stuff and when she is ready, she is returning to her work, like so many people do.

What can I say... her team is ***** up.

LOL no motherf**ker , i am well placed to tell you that no doctor give medication for something she has never been formally diagnosed about .

Could it be this guys ? the big things coming medical sealed docs being leaked proving she should have never been placed in a c-ship ?

Cuz they sure all act scared as **** 

• Like 8