#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I wouldn't say she looks that bad or that sad... I think she just looks done with this crap. Especially on the picture with Sam holding her back from the "cameras". If it's really staged I think she's telling herself that it's stupid and she wish being somewhere else. 
She just looks done with all of it like we would all be. 

If she seems so out of it, I don't think it's because she's heavily drugged or something, she's out of it about the idea of staged pictures. And also maybe about the whole media storm that's around her name. 

She's off because she doesn't want to stage this thing, probably fearing that it could bring 2007 all over again. 

36 minutes ago, itsbritbrit said:

it may be true that Sam was asked for this act.but then there may be reasons why he played along .either hes attention seeker or he genuinely care for her and wants to be protective .control the narrative from inside .fight it from within the system.i hope for latter

I think he’s a fame ***** but he genuinely seems to care about her. His body language with her has always shown he’s protective of her. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, xratedjay said:

Looks so early morning even Sam looks tired 

Once that hair is brushed and she’s got jeans and T-shirt on she’ll look herself 

I just hope she’s ok

She looks exactly like she would look last year walking out.. The difference is we now feel pity for her, 6 months ago we would complain about her...

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly you all are being dramatic. 

She looks exactly like these pics 90% of the time. She doesn’t like the paps. 

Anyways I like her dress a lot. 

It's time to end this type of delusion within the fan base. Comments on her dress are... pathetic to say the least. If you can't recognize the scary situation she is in, how can you truly call yourself a fan?

her team (if they are behind these) are seriously stupid f**ktards. pictures will not silence the fans, it only raises more questions. so unless they (britney included) give a clear and honest explanation of what is happening, people will keep on formulating theories and finding answers about britney. :snooptoya::snooptoya::snooptoya:

• Like 3