#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

So is everyone downloading Overprotected on iTunes for this #freebritney movement?  However, BeYAWNce just released a surprise album so, yeah.  ??‍♂️

Get your priorities straight. The hashtag #freebritney is trending and you're worried about an almost two decade old song. 

Beyoncé released new material that's why.

• Like 3

well, that's what he thinks, but I don't think this isn't about gathering people to testify about how good or bad she is, but what "official" doctors and so are saying.

If any, he could maybe placed as co-conservator / conservator as Jason once was, and then give her "the freedom" to do whatever she likes because he'll authorize everything. But we all know how that's gonna end.

If they're not even married/engaged I don't know what power could Sam Asghari have

Just thinking. When Britney’s Gram talked about Sam’s Valentine’s Day post they said it showed a female hand that they thought was Britney and they mentioned another video showing an arm or hand of what appears to be a female but neither video ever showed her face. I never saw those videos he posted did any of you? :snooptoya:

BG really believed Sam and Britney spent Valentine’s Day together. I have my doubts. But if they now believe the paralegal’s claim that Britney has been in treatment since mid-January then who was it in Sam’s video? Was it just someone making it seem like it was Britney with him to keep the illusion going? If that’s the case then surely Sam knows what’s up and is following Team Britney’s requests to keep up the illusion. Other than the hair salon photo op last week and the time Britney used the bathroom at the office where the Ari stan saw her, how many times has Britney been pulled out of treatment for outings? :mhmsureny:

• Like 1

Wildcard - after wstch jamie lynn reccent IG story - is jamie lynn asking us to reach out to her via her new app peanut? Just the way her eyes lit up when talking about community, women supportung one another and "if you want to find out whats going on". I havent checked it out. Im sure its nothing. But if somebody has the app might be worth checking.....great pr stunt by JL to showcase to advertisers how many ppl watch her vids for sale.