#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

The snake Lou Taylor turned off her comment section.

I was commenting on her instagram but she wasn't deleting any of the comments about that like she did about that money issue somedays ago, so i was afraid she was keeping it to sue all of us so i deleted :idkney:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also, wasn't Lynne supposed to be one of the bad guys? :beynah: In recent days I remember reading all kinds of theories here in Exhale about her and Lou Taylor and how she forced Britney into this fame world and whatnot. Just yesterday people were calling Cappy "Lynne" lol 

She's tricked you guys! #freeBrinty 

She's spying all the fans and will hack their accounts to delete all the comments related to this. Don't trust in her #freeBrintySpirrrz

• Like 4
2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I didn't comment on this yet today because I wanted to gather my thoughts and do some checking before I rushed a story. Let me know what you guys think:

https://bit.ly/FreeBritney

I feel like your story kind of is a middle ground response especially with some of the things you probably know.

It seems like your back is up against the wall like Britney's since Jamie came after your site during the meltdown era.

I hope someday you'll be free to free your thoughts, truths and some of the bits you may know.

It's tough seeing you as a die hard Britney fan become so iced and frozen over what you may really want to say.

We need to dig deeper and I hope moving forward you'll post more about Britney like you did in the past.

You have a platform.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I feel like your story kind of is a middle ground response especially with some of the things you probably know.

It seems like your back is up against the wall like Britney's since Jamie came after your site during the meltdown era.

I hope someday you'll be free to free your thoughts, truths and some of the bits you may know.

It's tough seeing you as a die hard Britney fan become so iced and frozen over what you may really want to say.

We need to dig deeper and I hope moving forward you'll post more about Britney like you did in the past.

You have a platform.

Maybe @breatheheavy will give us a New York Times best selling book one day spilling some tea:checkit:

• Like 2
Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

Maybe @breatheheavy will give us a New York Times best selling book one day spilling some tea:checkit:

That would be great maybe some day we will understand, I do understand he has to keep some stuff under wraps or risk losing his site.

I just think this whole thing is sick and not even saying I believe the voicemail, for me it's the C Ship period.

This woman can't do **** but make money for her team.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That would be great maybe some day we will understand, I do understand he has to keep some stuff under wraps or risk losing his site.

I just think this whole thing is sick and not even saying I believe the voicemail, for me it's the C Ship period.

This woman can't do **** but make money for her team.

I agree, I’m very on the fence about BritneyGram and the voicemail but tbh, #FreeBritney has been a long time coming. I’m kind of shocked it’s taken as long as it has 

• Like 2

Jordan's objective and informative article.

Adam's tweet says it all without saying anything.

I do not understand the likes on Lynne's Instagram.

It is 2019 and we should know that the guardianship as I said a long time ago and as the source has said is for people in a coma, people really sick and terminal.

Britney is clearly traumatized and her self-esteem is broken and they should really help ,not by blackmailing(and less with her children that should be sacred) and forcing her or by giving her a guardianship.That attitude does not help and they have the opposite effect on her.

I think her father is an ignorant man who believes that this is the best thing for her daughter and I think it is very manipulated by Lou M Taylor.

• Like 2