RADAR ONLINE said Britney wants to end cship

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
29 minutes ago, Goku said:

Is this 2009 all over again? :paper:

We're stans of a singer, so why we spend most of our time talking about this stuff? I'm tired. :kidcries:

This is not a shade to the lovely OP by @ClaudiaDC, I'm just done with rumors and zero music. :tifftear:

same, its like we are all of a sudden mental health professionals and lawyers:dead:

i think we are the craziest fanbase there is

we go so far as to digging up every single court thing related to britney and analyzing it

59 minutes ago, Goku said:

Is this 2009 all over again? :paper:

We're stans of a singer, so why we spend most of our time talking about this stuff? I'm tired. :kidcries:

This is not a shade to the lovely OP by @ClaudiaDC, I'm just done with rumors and zero music. :tifftear:

28 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

same, its like we are all of a sudden mental health professionals and lawyers:dead:

we go so far as to digging up every single court thing related to britney and analyzing it

:wontcry: you both are right! 

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The question is...

WHY BRITNEY IS SO ADDICTING?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Farhan said:

The question is...

WHY BRITNEY IS SO ADDICTING?

It’s just the same as Marilyn Monroe. Technically she’s just another famous actress and yeah she died young but so has others. They just have this mystique about them and they are so charismatic that people just naturally gravitate toward that. Britney is equally hated and liked so I think that too. 

Archived