Does Britney have a dimple?

UTB_Spears_Britney_081810_252892529.jpg

When we see dimples, its likely to be on the cheeks (Ariana Grande, Harry Styles, Adam Levine, etc) or on the chin (Demi Lovato, Fergie, Adele), so i dont remember seeing anyone with a dimple on the cheekbones like it seems Britney has. Does that count as a dimple? Anyway, its pretty cute imo :makeitrain:

And if im not mistaken I think JJ has dimples on his cheeks and chin. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

It is a family thing babe, genetics are strong. 

But I thought JJ's dimples were bc of KFed tho. I dont remember seeing dimples on anyone from Britneys family, thats why I was surprised seeing that Britney also has one 

It’s crazy how when I look at Britney in this pic it doesn’t seem so long ago but her boys are like triple the age they are here... wow life flys so fast... I’m sure things like that hit Britney hard too... I’m sure she wanted to have more babies and pictured life differently. 

4 hours ago, Coopy said:

It’s crazy how when I look at Britney in this pic it doesn’t seem so long ago but her boys are like triple the age they are here... wow life flys so fast... I’m sure things like that hit Britney hard too... I’m sure she wanted to have more babies and pictured life differently. 

Yeah, that pic is from 9 years ago 

I wonder how it makes her feel if that theory that she cant have kids under a cship is true. She always wanted to have a girl and many kids in general :(

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, that pic is from 9 years ago 

I wonder how it makes her feel if that theory that she cant have kids under a cship is true. She always wanted to have a girl and many kids in general :(

well if she were to get pregnant what are they gonna do?
**** her and make her get an ********?

shes really had like no time to have a baby

bc first circus

then fft

then xfactor

then bj

then residency

glory

pom tour

i think now is a good time

Archived