I attempted to edit the original Make Me video

Body Ache.

I'm bored and just tried to clean up the original Make Me video! I didn't do too much or change any of the scenes, I just cropped the watermark out, filtered it to make it look a little more finished, and rearranged the title sequence to the start of the video. The storyline still makes zero sense, but I feel like this is a little bit easier to watch! Let me know your thoughts!

REMOVED

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like in original leaked MM the part at the beginning when assistant rather harshly treated fake *** Britney, so without it is already better.

Thank U for Your service. :brityes:
If U have more ebergy and time, make some video for I’ve Been Loving You Too Long

cuz it deserves more :brityeah:

14 hours ago, RockBoOy said:

I thought you were going to add some parts of the Official one, and refill the no sense parts, maybe it could works.

same, I watched the whole thing waiting for it lol

I do like the new intro instead of being in the middle of the song, though I would have added the part where she comes to the house as part of the beginning and then switch to the basement scene

Archived