Will Team B learn from their mistakes?

xkhingx

Will they finally give us the era that will make Britney #1 again?

And by that I mean 4 singles with incredible music videos (blackpink budget)

a tour with new songs to promote the album and pre recorded vocals AND super high budget with props and amazing costumes and makeup

and finally crazy promo with performances at the VMAs,AMAs,Grammys etc.

i mean with the hiatus they have plenty of time to plan an amazing comeback since Britney is finally working on her mental problems.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Britney doesn't want that (and she clearly doesn't), then it's not gonna happen. Plus I think that Larry Rudolph is not the best manager to handle such an era... He's ancient lol. And Britney is a legend at this point, a nostalgia act (nothing wrong with that). She peaked a long time ago and that's fine. I just want her to release an album every 3-4 years and go on a tour sometimes. Only if she wants to of course.

32 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Waiting for Cappy's "Britney decides everything and she never makes any mistakes. She's at the peak of her career and will never be outdone." :mhmnod:

Don’t talk about Larry like that he didn’t do anything bad to you:janet:

14 minutes ago, marioh said:

If Britney doesn't want that (and she clearly doesn't), then it's not gonna happen. Plus I think that Larry Rudolph is not the best manager to handle such an era... He's ancient lol. And Britney is a legend at this point, a nostalgia act (nothing wrong with that). She peaked a long time ago and that's fine. I just want her to release an album every 3-4 years and go on a tour sometimes. Only if she wants to of course.

She loves creating music and you can see that and she also loves performing otherwise she wouldn’t act like a different person on stage cause when she is at the meet and greets she is kinda awkward but on stage she is a fierce performer.(except 2016ney where she wasn’t awkward at the m&g and she was better than ever on stage)

2 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

She loves creating music and you can see that and she also loves performing otherwise she wouldn’t act like a different person on stage cause when she is at the meet and greets she is kinda awkward but on stage she is a fierce performer.(except 2016ney where she wasn’t awkward at the m&g and she was better than ever on stage)

I never said she doesn't like recording music or performing. I was just trying to say that at this point of her career, you don't usually do those things as intensely as before. And that is fine. I don't see her wanting to be on top anymore but I'm sure she still likes recording albums and performing.

• Content Curators

i mean come on

its not all upto  britneys team

Britney's gotta put effort too

like 2016ney she was interested and thats how we got such great dancing and so many out of vegas performances

she herself could also say ok guys i wanna do this this and this

its her choice to pre-record vocals or give great performances

personally, i believe once shes gonna come back shes gonna be really pumped again

like itz

Archived