Britney at Jamie Lynn’s Daughter’s 1st birthday?

troubleforyou

It was JL’s daughter’s first birthday yesterday - we can discuss also how ridiculously lavish this was for a 1st birthday? ?

She posted a long *** video yesterday of the highlights, Jayden and Preston were there. I highly doubt they would be there without their mother - and I also highly doubt that Britney wouldn’t be there.

So it’s same to assume Britney was back will all of her family yesterday- which is the best news :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jayden and Preston were at the Spears mansion by themselves last year at least once, it was in JLS stories. Either Lynne or Jamie flew with them. Why? There was a video of them walking into New Orleans airport alone. 

I don’t think we have any proof britney has been to La. in some time. 

Also Christmas 2016 it was obvious from photos the kids were at lynnes and britney was with Sam. It has happened.

3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Jayden and Preston were at the Spears mansion by themselves last year at least once, it was in JLS stories. Either Lynne or Jamie flew with them. Why? There was a video of them walking into New Orleans airport alone. 

I don’t think we have any proof britney has been to La. in some time. 

Also Christmas 2016 it was obvious from photos the kids were at lynnes and britney was with Sam. It has happened.

I didn’t know this! Thanks. 

I would’ve expected photos of Britney at the airport if she had flown. 

Yes I saw that too. It’s not the first time Preston and Jayden have been to Kentwood without Britney. The boys are 12 and 13 now. I’m thinking they flew in with Lynne or Jamie or maybe another companion like the bodyguard they had as younger kids. But I don’t think Britney is there at Ivey’s bday party and contrary to what many thought last year, Britney wasn’t there after Ivey was born.

She was there after Maddie’s birth likely because it was JL’s first child and that pregnancy was shrouded in controversy because JL was a teenager and also Britney’s own life was just getting sorted out via cship so it looked good PR wise for Britney to be there to support her teenage sister who’d just given birth. It made the family appear united. But I still think she truly wanted to be with her sister at that time too. Things have changed in 11 years. 

Anyway, the boys are in Kentwood but Britney isn’t. Doesn’t she have at least another 2 weeks in treatment? I can understand her leaving the facility to get her hair done but leaving the state while in treatment err not a good move.

7 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i dont think so but isnt it kinda rude to miss your sisters babies first birthday

and its unlike britney to not go

maybe she was there

No, it’s not rude at all. Britney can’t be expected to fly out for each one of her family member’s birthdays. She’s a busy gal. 

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, COCKy™ said:

No, it’s not rude at all. Britney can’t be expected to fly out for each one of her family member’s birthdays. She’s a busy gal. 

thats true

its just weird to think about the celeb life and how they have no choice but to miss events like this 

Archived