Daily Mail - Aerial Views of Britney's Abandoned Mansion After She Went into Rehab

alienatedNey

Cant believe they would check and take photos of her house though like seriously??

Aerial views of Britney Spears mansion show toys floating in the pool, lounger cushions scattered on the deck and grassy areas browning out as the pop star abandoned her Thousand Oaks home to check herself into rehab

12199574-0-image-a-14_1555083038489.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6916791/Aerial-views-Britney-Spears-abandoned-mansion-reveal-checking-rehab.html

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...So This Is Mondo Creepy.  :sipney:

Da Kween is supposedy staying at a medical facility and tabloid ******* are flying camera drones over her home? Her home, while she spends her most precious moments with her boys and loved-ones. That’s totally not cool. 

I personally don’t need to know that she’s got misplaced cushions on her lawn chairs or that she has a giant *** blow up sea monster on her Giant *** Trampoline. It’s an invasion of her privacy, weather she’s at home or not. I can’t believe that ugly ***** are making cash off of this. Clearly not a lot has changed since 06/07.   :joanne:

How can they be so insensitive? They owe Britney and anyone struggling with mental illness an apology. What is this world becoming????? How low can the media go just to make a quick buck.:(  We talk about child Bullying.... What about Bullying in general???

Daily Mail forgot to ask themselves one very important  question.... What if  it was someone they loved struggling with mental illness?????

What if it was them?????

This is not journaling. This is a form of bullying and abuse. 

Let’s duscuss this very important subject....

19 minutes ago, Lilith said:

^ what are you talking about? I read the article you posted and there isn't anything wrong with it. What's your problem exactly? :gerlwat:

Telling the public  that her grounds are not  being manicured while she’s in a mental facility getting help. 

Invading her space flying over her home taking pictures. 

You don’t think that’s wrong?

Wow!!!!!

Archived