MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

5 hours ago, COCKy™ said:

This just goes to show she most likely has no control over her own image.

She clearly didn’t want to be in a thong or she would be in one. 

of course she didn't

normal_4_1_00881164000040.jpg

I think exactly the opposite. If they've given her any control over something is how she looks like. And it's pretty obvious no one tells her when she doesn't look that great.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

of course she didn't

I think exactly the opposite. If they've given her any control over something is how she looks like. And it's pretty obvious no one tells her when she doesn't look that great.

Maybe so, but with all the breaking news lately I wouldn’t discount anything. 

I forgot to mention this, but David Lachapelle's posted this on insta the day before the MM leak. It could be about allegations about MJ...but is it possible he was talking about the truth being revealed about Britney's Team?:whatitellu: a Reach? :giggleney::

LIGHT OVER DARKNESS ———-////////———KEEP THE FAITH ———————-against greed and lies .
truth out now!!!!

PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED!—!!!!!———NO MESSAGE 
COULD HAVE BEEN 
ANY CLEARER—
against greed and lies.

TRUTH IS REVEALED !
——VICTORY 
against greed and lies

54 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

I forgot to mention this, but David Lachapelle's posted this on insta the day before the MM leak. It could be about allegations about MJ...but is it possible he was talking about the truth being revealed about Britney's Team?:whatitellu: a Reach? :giggleney::

LIGHT OVER DARKNESS ———-////////———KEEP THE FAITH ———————-against greed and lies .
truth out now!!!!

COULD HAVE BEEN 
ANY CLEARER—
against greed and lies.

TRUTH IS REVEALED !
——VICTORY 
against greed and lies

Well, that is interesting. God, I hope she does a tell-all one day!

4 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

truth out now!!!!

COULD HAVE BEEN 
ANY CLEARER—
against greed and lies.

TRUTH IS REVEALED !
——VICTORY 
against greed and lies

Definitely a reach. He's clearly defending MJ among the recent resurgence of the allegations against him, because of that documentary.

His arguments make no sense whatsoever but then again, it's David Lachapelle. :bedtime:

6 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

truth out now!!!!

COULD HAVE BEEN 
ANY CLEARER—
against greed and lies.

TRUTH IS REVEALED !
——VICTORY 
against greed and lies

I love his vision. 

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

of course she didn't

I feel like that’s why she resorts to cutting up her costumes and using some of her own outfits from her closet cuz that’s the only thing she has control over  and she likes doing her own make up because she finally can have a say on how it looks compared to everyone just handing things over to her and say “wear this. Do this. Sing this.” She seems like someone that loves taking the reigns hence why she enjoys driving because she is behind the wheel not someone else. 

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Time stamps to where she’s simulating ****, ******, getting **********, and up close POV shot of her getting f**ked? I mean u seem so deadset on countering me. Show me. :sneer: if you can’t see MM was too ****** COMPARED to her previous ones your way too desensitized and will never see it. :ehum: Kinda sad but I’m sure you love being numb to it. 

Easter is coming up, if your celebrating w your family you should put on the MM mv for everyone, just some good ole family fun. :tiffcackle: If they freak out show them Madonnas erotica to shut them up and tell them all the celebs do it so it’s ok. :tiffcackle:  

1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

Time stamps to where she’s simulating ****, ******, getting **********, and up close POV shot of her getting f**ked? I mean u seem so deadset on countering me. Show me. :sneer: if you can’t see MM was too ****** COMPARED to her previous ones your way too desensitized and will never see it. :ehum: Kinda sad but I’m sure you love being numb to it. 

Easter is coming up, if your celebrating w your family you should put on the MM mv for everyone, just some good ole family fun. :tiffcackle: If they freak out show them Madonnas erotica to shut them up and tell them all the celebs do it so it’s ok. :tiffcackle:  

My parents raised me on Madonna's Erotica. It wouldn't phase them a bit.

That's just the way pop music was in the 90's. It wasn't sanitized like it is now.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I feel like that’s why she resorts to cutting up her costumes and using some of her own outfits from her closet cuz that’s the only thing she has control over  and she likes doing her own make up because she finally can have a say on how it looks compared to everyone just handing things over to her and say “wear this. Do this. Sing this.” She seems like someone that loves taking the reigns hence why she enjoys driving because she is behind the wheel not someone else. 

Doubt so, according to Exhale she's been a puppet for 11 years so probably Jamie and Larry have chosen each one of those outfits and makeup against her will just to ridicule her and/or show how unstable she is, and use it as an argument to keep her under c-ship. It all became very obvious when she posted that she wanted to perform in just a pretty little black dress, but it's evident her team won't let her.

I grew up on Madonna.

I'm an angel.

My parents taught me the difference between reality and music, movies, shows.   Snoopy isn't a real dog!  You might not have known that....

Actually nope...I have ****** nightly.   Blind folds and whips are your friends.  Thank you Madonna for showing me the way.   Thank you LORD:werk::bwink:

4 minutes ago, nicquinta said:

I grew up on Madonna.

I'm an angel.

My parents taught me the difference between reality and music, movies, shows.   Snoopy isn't a real dog!  You might not have known that....

Actually nope...I have ****** nightly.   Blind folds and whips are your friends.  Thank you Madonna for showing me the way.   Thank you LORD:werk::bwink:

Madonna & Britney are the real problem of the society. We need to stop their nipples before is too late.

Resultado de imagen de shame gif

Archived