MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Onyx Dream said:

Y'all need to stop being so f**king nasty and rude to each other. I don't care if this is the internet or exhell. Be a decent human being. Jesus. 

So true, the amount of times I've said something and been met with nasty Ness for no reason. A lot of nasty fans here. Why thou

19 hours ago, Shrekney said:

You know. It’s super crazy. I know.

Brace yourself and call your mom. 

But.

you could choose the “ignore” option in this forum and I will disappear forever. :demi:

crazy right? :demi:

why don’t you click that ****. You’ll live I promise. 

Also stay tf way from children :tiffcackle:

Honey stop quoting me and  take care of your children, they could see a nipple on the TV or something while you are bitchin on the internet like a teenager. 

How funny is to see you talking about what's classy or not and how to raise a children when you are so tacky and trashy. Do you talk to your children the same way you talk to us? Britney is shook.

And yes I'm not a parent and I don't want to, yet I can say whatever I want about it, it's not me who is already a parent and it's throwing vulgarity here and there, you should be ashamed, your comments are stupid... I could continue but I'm not going to put myself at the level of a rat. Before to give lessons about how to raise a children watch your mouth, that's not the way a parent should be expressing on a public music forum full of underage people.

Do you like the haircut?

Imagen relacionada

:jj:

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

yes cuz for the rest of the video she's skipping around meadows, picking flowers, and feeding the homeless

@Jota del Toro

The delusion. I can't stand that kind of people who thinks that they are right because they post 5 times in a row with a lot of shady gifs and a loud and tacky attitude. Wow how classy you are.

And the trashy is Britney.

:gloria:

First of all ... I am stating an opinion.   My tone is not rude.   If anything I'm amused.

The person telling people not to have kids or assuming they know about my beliefs because I used the common phrase "Lord help us"... that is rude no matter the tone.

@Shrekney stop assuming you know anything except what has been written.  The amount of assumptions is sad.   I don't know Lou Taylor.  I don't have an opinion based on rumors.   

Xoxo

I haven't read everything so I am sure I will have more to say... 

4 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

The problem is that people aren’t capable of distinguishing sultry from raunchy, that’s the problem. 

Just like you and your friend @Shrekney aren’t capable of distinguishing **** from a nipple lmao

4 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

:ririshade1:

WHAT? in Criminal she has *** scenes and with less clothes than Make Me G eazy part (where you can't even see Britney lmao) and then she has a gun and is stealing... Based on your statements that should be too much for a child right? so why are you acting like if it was different? violence is ok for a kid but a nipple is not? the hypocrisy is real. you can't give me an argument to deffend it? How sad OMG.

:crying2:

1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

Just like you and your friend @Shrekney aren’t capable of distinguishing **** from a nipple lmao

WHAT? in Criminal she has *** scenes and with less clothes than Make Me G eazy part (where you can't even see Britney lmao) and then she has a gun and is stealing... Based on your statements that should be too much for a child right? so why are you acting like if it was different? violence is ok for a kid but a nipple is not? the hypocrisy is real. you can't give me an argument to deffend it? How sad OMG.

:crying2:

sure:rihstare:

So I don't come to Exhale for a few days and the original Make Me... video leaks?! :gloria:

I am beyond grateful, though! (and slayed) :letitburn:

Edit: The body double at the beginning is so obvious, though. You can see that this was not a final cut. :tbh:

I don't know if this is AP, but I thought I'd share... otherwise ignore. 
I felt like the beginning just wasnt her because of the way she moves. 

I paused and you can tell, it's just not her... 
REMOVED

Also Britney's not wearing a thong in the dancing scenes... 

REMOVED

Archived