MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

3 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

You are pathetic for real... I already gave you two answers, I think it is clear that you are f**king dumb.

you know what's classy? to accept when you are not right. you are throwing random **** that nobody said here and there and acting like you are right when the thread speaks by itself. Actually is sad. Good luck as a parent,  with that mind you have... you are going to need it. 

:arianabye:

:tiffcackle: I’m innocent here. It’s clearly only my parents fault and not mine why I can’t “accept” being wrong, they didn’t do enough to protect me. :tiffcackle:

I hope you have fun showing your kids simulated ******.  :arianabye: Hope you’ll have money for their therapy by then. :tiffcackle:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shrekney said:

:tiffcackle: I’m innocent here. It’s clearly only my parents fault and not mine why I can’t “accept” being wrong, they didn’t do enough to protect me. :tiffcackle:

I hope you have fun showing your kids simulated ******.  :arianabye: Hope you’ll have money for their therapy by then. :tiffcackle:

Stop quoting me, you are disgusting. Your time with me is over. Bye.

I mean it is clearly a fan edit. Someone had the HD footage and put together what did exist. We know the scene where the men are dancing on BullDozer isn't in it and she yelled that she didnt like it. 

There is obviously a story here that wasn't finished, and I think it was canceled before they completed it, or the person who edited it didnt have all the scenes.

We will never know, but I think the annoying part was that Make Me was a decent single that was ruined by bad release timing, and a subpar at best visual.  

11 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

No honey actually I don't want to have kids. anything else? Because it looks like you are very interesting in me and it makes me cringe so much. Please leave me alone... go back to your sewer.

You don’t want to have kids? Well that explains a lot :tiffcackle:

18 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

You don’t want to have kids? Well that explains a lot :tiffcackle:

STOP TALKING TO ME. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO TELL YOU. 

look at your posts, I don't even need to deffend myself, you are talking about trashy when the most trashy thing I've seen in here is how you express yourself. Attacking people like if it was personal, you have to be really sad and empty in your real life to come here and post that **** to people who is only deffending a point of view I can have an argument with actual people but not with rats like you. Your vocabulary is gross for a kid and for an adult. GET OUT OF MY FACE. NOW.

:bedtime:

2 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

STOP TALKING TO ME. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO TELL YOU. 

look at your posts, I don't even need to deffend myself, you are talking about trashy when the most trashy thing I've seen in here is how you express yourself. Attacking people like if it was personal, you have to be really sad and empty in your real life to come here and post that **** to people who is only deffending a point of view I can have an argument with actual people but not with rats like you. Your vocabulary is gross for a kid and for an adult. GET OUT OF MY FACE. NOW.

:bedtime:

You know. It’s super crazy. I know.

Brace yourself and call your mom. 

But.

you could choose the “ignore” option in this forum and I will disappear forever. :demi:

crazy right? :demi:

why don’t you click that ****. You’ll live I promise. 

Also stay tf way from children :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, nicquinta said:

Maybe some interactive parenting would help.   Oh wait trying to prove oneself "right" on the internet is more important. 

:bwink:

2 hours ago, nicquinta said:

Lord.  Help us.

I feel like I went back in time. 

Yes! Pray to the lord. You must know all about him right? :demi:  That’s surely why you throw “omfg Lord help us, someone is calling out and destroying my reality where I’m a desensitized idiot saturated in a culture that worships ***” 

please Lord help us. :tiffcackle:

7 hours ago, Shrekney said:

How many times do I have to say this :wontcry: all those gifs are literally it in MVs. Slave wasn’t ****** beginning to end, it was only towards the end and for like 20 seconds, the whole video didn’t revolve around that, unlike MM. In toxic she’s not completely topless (how would that even be on TV :wyd:), she’s not showing any nipple. Womanizer she’s in a bathroom suana, it’s not out of place she’s naked (also notice how there’s no nipple exposed :ehum:) criminal is probably the only that holds any weight in this “the ****** content in MM is literally on the same level as all her other videos” narrative, even then, the shower *** scene isn’t the entire video, also notice how that video actually had a plot/story? 

MM was pure simulated *** 90% of the video. All the other videos had that **** sprinkled in here and there. It wasn’t the entire video. :sneer:

yes cuz for the rest of the video she's skipping around meadows, picking flowers, and feeding the homeless

@Jota del Toro

On 4/14/2019 at 10:36 PM, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I agree but I didn’t know about him painting her body. Well then I would guess it is probably the sponsors not wanting to be tied to that. Larry was right that they have never reshot a video so that means the really did tried to make it work. 

Ya  remember seeing a pic of his hands after he covered her with paint with the caption: looks like a ****** scene.

Archived