MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video was super weird but at the same time after digesting it (and it was a lot to digest) I think it was a missed opportunity. At this point in her career, what does she have to lose? I'd rather see her doing innovative, and bizarre videos than the same ol' same ol' typical video with basic choreo and bowling pin formation dancer, Paul Hunter style videos (to paraphrase Xtina).

16 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

not 100% but pretty close

EhGnqC.gif200.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mjynqp5PT31r3ty02o1_250.gifWwON.gif

How many times do I have to say this :wontcry: all those gifs are literally it in MVs. Slave wasn’t ****** beginning to end, it was only towards the end and for like 20 seconds, the whole video didn’t revolve around that, unlike MM. In toxic she’s not completely topless (how would that even be on TV :wyd:), she’s not showing any nipple. Womanizer she’s in a bathroom suana, it’s not out of place she’s naked (also notice how there’s no nipple exposed :ehum:) criminal is probably the only that holds any weight in this “the ****** content in MM is literally on the same level as all her other videos” narrative, even then, the shower *** scene isn’t the entire video, also notice how that video actually had a plot/story? 

MM was pure simulated *** 90% of the video. All the other videos had that **** sprinkled in here and there. It wasn’t the entire video. :sneer:

22 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

How many times do I have to say this :wontcry: all those gifs are literally it in MVs. Slave wasn’t ****** beginning to end, it was only towards the end and for like 20 seconds, the whole video didn’t revolve around that, unlike MM. In toxic she’s not completely topless (how would that even be on TV :wyd:), she’s not showing any nipple. Womanizer she’s in a bathroom suana, it’s not out of place she’s naked (also notice how there’s no nipple exposed :ehum:) criminal is probably the only that holds any weight in this “the ****** content in MM is literally on the same level as all her other videos” narrative, even then, the shower *** scene isn’t the entire video, also notice how that video actually had a plot/story? 

MM was pure simulated *** 90% of the video. All the other videos had that **** sprinkled in here and there. It wasn’t the entire video. :sneer:

Right? Britney has always been, among other things, ****, but this whole thing just screams S E X :scalped:

There’s a difference :gloss:

14 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

I already gave you an answer. COPY-PASTE*

I only said it is hypocrite to put this blame on Britney when every celebrity like Kim Kardashian for ex is doing the same and even has build an empire because of that... I see no one complaining about the children who imitates the Kardashian or the Jenners and people even giving them credit.. so whats the big deal when Britney use the ****** thing on a music video? the parents should be careful with their kids not Britney, she is 37 is a pop star and *** it's been always involved in her career, don't come at me talking about kids watching **** because I DID NOT say anything about this, I'm talking about a music video where the only "****" you can see is a female nipple and ****** dance moves. You are putting words in my mouth I didn't say so stfu, who you think you are to talk about if I should have children or not, nobody said it was ok if a child watch ***... don't even talk to me again... you can give your opinion without attack anyone and the last thing you said is disgusting so gtfo.

Also it is cuestionable your skills as a parent as well don't you think? you should take care of your child and his education and not blame a random pop star for anything. Your should take care what your child is watching or not or if its correct to let him have access to that content, it is stupid to give a child a phone without any supervision for example and then if the child watch something innapropiate on a music video you put the blame in the artist? Maybe if your child is too young should not be allowed to use it or if your child is starting to understand enough about life you could have a talk and explain some things to him and not let them find it on the internet.It's not 2003 and music videos are not on the TV anymore so... 

What you say is that every artist out there should not be allowed to express themselves in the way they want because you can't take care of what your child is watching?

I hope you don't have kids as well you probably gonna be one of those parents who put the blame in everyone when the only problem is you, you should take care of your kids not Britney or anyone but you, and tell me in wich part I say is ok for a kid to watch ****... stop manipulating words and keep trying ***** a nipple is not **** STFU

There isn’t a big deal. I only pointed out the video was too much compared to all her other ones and everyone started reacting “shocked” that someone would even call it out bc “iTz BriTNey HaVE u SeEn HeR OTheR ViDEOs??” This isn’t even about Britney anymore, I keep saying that. It doesn’t matter who tf it is, it’s not right that only a handful of weirdos decide that content is acceptable for the entire population. You don’t have kids so pls stop embarrassing yourself, you know nothing about parenting :cackling: and ofc it’s sooo easy to just pile ALL the blame on the parents instead of accept the fact that you didn’t notice a f**king thing while watching the video. If you can ONLY express yourself by simulating *** in front of the camera, you’re not a artist, your sick in the head and do not deserve a platform. 

“So WHaT iF An ArTisT iS HaViNG aN ****** iN thEiR vIds tHEyre JuSt ExPresSinG ThemSelVeS” :tiffcackle:

is that the only way youre able to express yourself? :tiffcackle:

yes “x” artist, you’re soo deep and speak to me on a spiritual level when as you simulate getting ********** :tiffcackle: (do you relate to that? Holy ****)

all that = me literally saying 

“is that every artist out there should not be allowed to express themselves in the way they want because you can't take care of what your child is watching?” 

I can’t at you doing mental gymnastics and piling all the blame on only parents only bc it’s too hard to accept reality. :cackling:

you can be the best parent ever and do everything and more to shield your child and they still will get exposed to some sick ****. 

A nipple isn’t **** to you but what about a child? Let’s show a kid some nipple, it’s nbd, oh and it’s Britneys nipple, the child should be happy like me, the “adult” :tiffcackle:

you can’t even read properly or discern ****** content, why even bother asking you to quote me where I said you implied it’s ok for a kid to see ****. Youre only going to comeback with even more paragraphs going in loops on how all artist and celebs are 110% pure and innocent when they’re simulating ****** on screen and if a child stumbles upon it, it’s exclusively only the parents fault. I kinda even don’t blame you, I would not be able to sleep night with that rotten mindset. 

5 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Right? Britney has always been, among other things, ****, but this whole thing just screams S E X :scalped:

There’s a difference :gloss:

It’s as an other memeber said. When Britney was acting ****** (on stage or camera) it was always in “tease” territory. It’s never the whole entire performance or video. A good example of someone who isn’t a “teaser” is xtina (and not that there’s anything wrong w that, it’s going to be the parents fault no matter what anyways:tiffcackle:, I’m just comparing styles of how sexuality can be displayed) who was completely up front about it. It leaves no mystery, is it even a music video anymore or softcore **** with a track in the background?? 

19 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Honey... stop already. Can't you see the level of stupidity in your arguments? I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you, you have like 30 pages full of gifs and aswers about it, READ THE THREAD. you are not right, get over it. If Make Me is **** then all those music videos are **** as well. 

Make me has glitter, a transparent top and lingerie there's no nudity lmfao are you blind? simulating *** the whole video? where? the **** scenes are shown even less time than in Slave 4 U music video and the G-Eazy part is the same than Criminal, even G-Eazy is wearing clothes, which is the argument you are using to deffend Slave from Make Me....

The Irony.

14 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

Are you trolling? Madonna? madonna it's been showing her nipples since day one which is the same that britney is doing in this video? where is the **** ***? where is the **** scene? SHE IS DANCING STFU is only a nipple if you think that is **** you are sick tbh

There's a THICK LINE in between a nipple in a music video and a **** movie  and I NEVER said is ok for a kid to watch it BUT A NIPPLE? you are pathetic.

Take care of your f**king kids and don't blame artists for your shitty skills as a parent, so now Britney in your words is SICK because she filmed a video showing her nipples and doing some ****** dance moves? EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN. She has two teen kids and I see no trauma in them... so? 

REMOVED

Resultado de imagen de madonna *** gif

Can you link me the time stamp where Madonna was showing nipple in her Lucky Star video. I must have missed it  :raven: she’s been doing it since DAY ONE :tiffcackle: 

You *** addicted gays are so hopeless. I hope y’all are at least using protection. :cackling:

3 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Honey... stop already. Can't you see the level of stupidity in your arguments? I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you, you have like 30 pages full of gifs and aswers about it, READ THE THREAD. you are not right, get over it. If Make Me is **** then all those music videos are **** as well. 

Make me has glitter, a transparent top and lingerie there's no nudity lmfao are you blind? simulating *** the whole video? where? the **** scenes are shown even less time than in Slave 4 U music video and the G-Eazy part is the same than Criminal, even G-Eazy is wearing clothes, which is the argument you are using to deffend Slave from Make Me....

The Irony.

Stop projecting your childhood trauma on me ew :ipass: I’m more than confident the users who actually read know wtf I’m talking about. It’s funny how the only ones acting as if I’m just pulling **** out of my *** (no pun intended :tiffcackle:) are the annoying gays who see *** as nbd bc their lives are so saturated in it, and there’s nothing illegal or w/e about that, have “fun”:cackling:, you’re just incapable of understanding what I’m trying to say. Please don’t have kids. Don’t even babysit them. :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

There isn’t a big deal. I only pointed out the video was too much compared to all her other ones and everyone started reacting “shocked” that someone would even call it out bc “iTz BriTNey HaVE u SeEn HeR OTheR ViDEOs??” This isn’t even about Britney anymore, I keep saying that. It doesn’t matter who tf it is, it’s not right that only a handful of weirdos decide that content is acceptable for the entire population. You don’t have kids so pls stop embarrassing yourself, you know nothing about parenting :cackling: and ofc it’s sooo easy to just pile ALL the blame on the parents instead of accept the fact that you didn’t notice a f**king thing while watching the video. If you can ONLY express yourself by simulating *** in front of the camera, you’re not a artist, your sick in the head and do not deserve a platform. 

“So WHaT iF An ArTisT iS HaViNG aN ****** iN thEiR vIds tHEyre JuSt ExPresSinG ThemSelVeS” :tiffcackle:

is that the only way youre able to express yourself? :tiffcackle:

yes “x” artist, you’re soo deep and speak to me on a spiritual level when as you simulate getting ********** :tiffcackle: (do you relate to that? Holy ****)

all that = me literally saying 

“is that every artist out there should not be allowed to express themselves in the way they want because you can't take care of what your child is watching?” 

I can’t at you doing mental gymnastics and piling all the blame on only parents only bc it’s too hard to accept reality. :cackling:

you can be the best parent ever and do everything and more to shield your child and they still will get exposed to some sick ****. 

A nipple isn’t **** to you but what about a child? Let’s show a kid some nipple, it’s nbd, oh and it’s Britneys nipple, the child should be happy like me, the “adult” :tiffcackle:

you can’t even read properly or discern ****** content, why even bother asking you to quote me where I said you implied it’s ok for a kid to see ****. Youre only going to comeback with even more paragraphs going in loops on how all artist and celebs are 110% pure and innocent when they’re simulating ****** on screen and if a child stumbles upon it, it’s exclusively only the parents fault. I kinda even don’t blame you, I would not be able to sleep night with that rotten mindset. 

You are pathetic for real... I already gave you two answers, I think it is clear that you are f**king dumb.

you know what's classy? to accept when you are not right. you are throwing random **** that nobody said here and there and acting like you are right when the thread speaks by itself. Actually is sad. Good luck as a parent,  with that mind you have... you are going to need it. 

:arianabye:

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

And you go and watch a **** movie if you really think that MM video could even be considered as soft ****.

If you think the nudity in Womanizer because she's on a sauna is justified, or showing off her **** in GM because she's a ********, but if she appears wearing body paint and nipple pastes or a beige suite in MM results tacky and vulgar to you, maybe you're just missing the point of the whole video. Why did she even have to be on a sauna in Womanizer, or be a ******** in GM or in the shower in Criminal? Why can't she have a video were the theme or the main topic is ***, lust, sin, etc? I mean the biblical reference is right there in front of our eyes, and we don't even know what was the meaning that David OR Britney were trying to give to all the *** stuff .

I just don't see how the level of sexuality or "nudity" in MM is any different than anything she's done before, and I don't need to read a book to appreciate it with my eyes. She flirts with half naked guys and kisses one of them on the official MM video, but that's fine because she's wearing more clothes than the leotard she's wearing on the original? At least the kiss has a reason in the original MM because she's trying to resuscitate the drown guy and not just because she wants to make out with a guy she met 5 minutes ago.

The G-Eazy scene might be stupid and pointless, but gross? If any it's just boring because it lasts his entire rap.

I'm just saying, EVEN if it was a soft **** or hardcore **** movie, EVEN if they were having *** on camera and she was doing actually provocative moves or things in this video, IT'S JUST A VIDEO! Just like Womanizer, Gimme More, Criminal, and everything else she's done. She's performing, she's acting, that's not her personal life we're seeing, and they're not doing anything that would be wrong in real life. They're not portraying any kind of abuse or violence or ********** or I don't know, something that could be really considered wrong and sick. What's wrong with ***? What's wrong with ****? What's wrong with kisses?

I just wonder, if Perfume ever leaks, will ya'll jump out to criticize too how awful and gross it is that she's portraying a serial killer and that they ultimately beat to death because of a guy, while he's all happy with another girl, and how bad of a message it is for her kids and society? Or will you appreciate her acting skills and her ability to perform different roles than just the bubblegum pop girl?

:cackling: Wow ok. show MM to your mother and or 5 year old relative and tell me how that goes. :sneer:

23 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

It’s as an other memeber said. When Britney was acting ****** (on stage or camera) it was always in “tease” territory. It’s never the whole entire performance or video. A good example of someone who isn’t a “teaser” is xtina (and not that there’s anything wrong w that, it’s going to be the parents fault no matter what anyways:tiffcackle:, I’m just comparing styles of how sexuality can be displayed) who was completely up front about it. It leaves no mystery, is it even a music video anymore or softcore **** with a track in the background?? 

Sorry but not going there. You have your opinion I have mine, we differ. It’s fine 

Archived