MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, literally take away the red glitter paint and this video is TRASH.

and there’s only like 2 seconds of her in the cage anyway, so....?

If Joseph Kahn directed this, we’d be having a different discussion. He’d get the lighting right, the concept right, Britney wouldn’t be cussing him out on set. Etc.

20 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

There is something mesmerizing about it, I can't take my eyes off it even though it doesn't really make any sense

And to be honest, Britney in a cage, looking perfect with no face smoothing, dressed with designer clothes, killing her lover, destroying a house with a bulldozer, looking **** = the best thing that has happened to us since Work Work

Don't kill me for my opinion but I'm just stating it:

Surely it would be talked about all acroos the world. We could have expected more than 1.5B views by the end of 2016. The video would have given the song so much exposure and could have even boosted it upto #1, because Make Me had the potential for it. It would have been a total game changer for Britney and Glory era.

But the question is not whether it would be talked about or not because it definitely will be. Will it be talked about in a good way? Not a guarantee. Britney was aiming fir controversy and we can see that, but the videk would have tainted her reputation even harder than it was with the Myah issue, which most people doesn't know about. People will criticize her for acting too ****** for her age and being desperate or tacky or something. Almost 20 years into her career, the shock factor in the video will be said as her only source of staying relevant. The haters will get another reason, saying she cannot become a hit with her music and she has to revert to ****** ways for it.

8 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Britney is a *** icon, she’s not a **** star. Yes she’s made out on stage w dude before (notice how she also wasn’t naked or doing simulated ****** on stage too) she was nearly naked in Toxic (she had her breast covered with crystals/diamonds but yeah I know it’s easy and convenient to say she was completely naked, as if that would even be allowed on TV, to feed your narrative) I mean dude come on. I thought youd be smarter than that. In womanizer she was naked in a bathroom/sauna it makes sense she’d be f**king naked, she was not grinding on another person naked or simulating ******. Slave has simulated ******, but it’s only like 20 seconds towards the end of the video, not throughout the whole video (oh, and she’s also not naked and making out with guys) Who tf is offended? Lol if anything some memebers said it was just too ****** compared to her other videos, how does that also mean they’re offended? You can state a fact with out being dramatic. Are you emotionally stunted?? It is possible to objectively say the video was too ****** compared to her previous. It’s almost as if MM was a mashup of all the softcore **** scenes from all her past videos mashed into one. Some memebers laughed off its not damaging to a child, and I stepped in said yes it f**king is. That’s not being offended. That’s not even talking Britney or the music video anymore and it’s already moved on to another topic. In GM she’s a ********, ofc she’s going to be stripping, that’s not out of place, oh and look at that, she’s also not naked or simulating ******. Are you still not seeing the picture yet? :wyd: G-easy scene is in the released video yes, but unless you didn’t know about the scrapped one or saw the shitty quality leak from 2016, you would not know G-easy is f**king Britney. Half naked “hot” guys doing their thing?? I’m sure you simulate ****** half naked w your pals just for fun randomly, it’s just a “thing” y’all do :raven:

are you projecting your feelings towards geasy on the whole entire gay and girl fanbase? Most people think he’s pasty and gross. Like at video on YouTube. You see more comments on how gross that scene was compared to “omg he’s so hot I loved that” lmao

Pure souls??? :cackling: Do you also believe people can either be completely good or completely evil and nothing in between?? 

Pleas read a book. :rlynow:

And you go and watch a **** movie if you really think that MM video could even be considered as soft ****.

If you think the nudity in Womanizer because she's on a sauna is justified, or showing off her **** in GM because she's a ********, but if she appears wearing body paint and nipple pastes or a beige suite in MM results tacky and vulgar to you, maybe you're just missing the point of the whole video. Why did she even have to be on a sauna in Womanizer, or be a ******** in GM or in the shower in Criminal? Why can't she have a video were the theme or the main topic is ***, lust, sin, etc? I mean the biblical reference is right there in front of our eyes, and we don't even know what was the meaning that David OR Britney were trying to give to all the *** stuff .

I just don't see how the level of sexuality or "nudity" in MM is any different than anything she's done before, and I don't need to read a book to appreciate it with my eyes. She flirts with half naked guys and kisses one of them on the official MM video, but that's fine because she's wearing more clothes than the leotard she's wearing on the original? At least the kiss has a reason in the original MM because she's trying to resuscitate the drown guy and not just because she wants to make out with a guy she met 5 minutes ago.

The G-Eazy scene might be stupid and pointless, but gross? If any it's just boring because it lasts his entire rap.

I'm just saying, EVEN if it was a soft **** or hardcore **** movie, EVEN if they were having *** on camera and she was doing actually provocative moves or things in this video, IT'S JUST A VIDEO! Just like Womanizer, Gimme More, Criminal, and everything else she's done. She's performing, she's acting, that's not her personal life we're seeing, and they're not doing anything that would be wrong in real life. They're not portraying any kind of abuse or violence or ********** or I don't know, something that could be really considered wrong and sick. What's wrong with ***? What's wrong with ****? What's wrong with kisses?

I just wonder, if Perfume ever leaks, will ya'll jump out to criticize too how awful and gross it is that she's portraying a serial killer and that they ultimately beat to death because of a guy, while he's all happy with another girl, and how bad of a message it is for her kids and society? Or will you appreciate her acting skills and her ability to perform different roles than just the bubblegum pop girl?

I never thought make me original video would cause this to some britney fans

some people are just too sensitive

this is just a f**king music video for a song she sings MAKE ME OOOOOOOOH

what the hell does the "oooh" mean for you? what's the problem if she is **** 

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

and there’s only like 2 seconds of her in the cage anyway, so....?

If Joseph Kahn directed this, we’d be having a different discussion. He’d get the lighting right, the concept right, Britney wouldn’t be cussing him out on set. Etc.

This video is unfinished. We don't know the whole concept. I'm tried of this forced *** kitten image. But  it would be bigger hit with this video for sure. Gp loves slutty Britney. Joseph is overrated. He always trying to recreate Toxic video on his projects with Brit and Taylor. His original perfume video concept is mess too. 

will probably get a lot of downvotes but even with the video i think MM would still have flopped. Would have gained more attention because of the video but wouldn't have surpassed Work ***** IMO. It's a weak lead single and the message of the song is her letting a guy know she wants him to bang her lol - hardly inspiring or revolutionary.

Loved the cage bit though, that is MY FAVE RIGHT THERE :yesplease:

I don't understand why people think one music video can make a song do better on the charts? Is there something I'm missing? Xtina's Accelerate video was kinda similar to the original Make Me video in that it was a pretty ****** video but I don't remember that song doing well on the charts.... 

Personally I don't think it would have made a difference to the song. Sure the video would have been praised by fans, might have received some controversy in the media but I don't think it would have been enough to make the song do any better than it did. The song unfortunately needed more radio play and promo but what do RCA/Britney's team know about that?

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

I don't understand why people think one music video can make a song do better on the charts? Is there something I'm missing? Xtina's Accelerate video was kinda similar to the original Make Me video in that it was a pretty ****** video but I don't remember that song doing well on the charts.... 

Personally I don't think it would have made a difference to the song. Sure the video would have been praised by fans, might have received some controversy in the media but I don't think it would have been enough to make the song do any better than it did. The song unfortunately needed more radio play and promo but what do RCA/Britney's team know about that?

If released on the right time

Yes 

4 hours ago, Roger said:

And to be honest, Britney in a cage, looking perfect with no face smoothing, dressed with designer clothes, killing her lover, destroying a house with a bulldozer, looking **** = the best thing that has happened to us since Womanizer (maybe Everytime)

Fixed for you, you're welcome :tysm:

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

Someone that gets it. 

SP was a better video and imo a catchier song and it did nothing. 

Britney could release Toxic 2.0 and few would care...

They have let her current music career drift to the side and once it’s gone it’s hard to get back. Not to mention the old promo ways. She should have been doing promo singles the whole time in Vegas and promo here and there. 

Ppl bring up Beyoncé but she is consistently keeping her name out there since her beginning in some form of another.  Britney literally does promo for a week and that’s it for years... 

Well duh she is gonna flop 

Archived