MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Ya that would be cool if his rap verse showed up on the tv she threw out the window. Actually her father was there. He was the one who painted her body.

Yeah I agree but I didn’t know about him painting her body. Well then I would guess it is probably the sponsors not wanting to be tied to that. Larry was right that they have never reshot a video so that means the really did tried to make it work. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/13/2019 at 2:38 PM, Jota del Toro said:

I only said it is hypocrite to put this blame on Britney when every celebrity like Kim Kardashian for ex is doing the same and even has build an empire because of that... I see no one complaining about the children who imitates the Kardashian or the Jenners and people even giving them credit.. so whats the big deal when Britney use the ****** thing on a music video? the parents should be careful with their kids not Britney, she is 37 is a pop star and *** it's been always involved in her career, don't come at me talking about kids watching **** because I DID NOT say anything about this, I'm talking about a music video where the only "****" you can see is a female nipple and ****** dance moves. You are putting words in my mouth I didn't say so stfu, who you think you are to talk about if I should have children or not, nobody said it was ok if a child watch ***... don't even talk to me again... you can give your opinion without attack anyone and the last thing you said is disgusting so gtfo.

Also it is cuestionable your skills as a parent as well don't you think? you should take care of your child and his education and not blame a random pop star for anything. Your should take care what your child is watching or not or if its correct to let him have access to that content, it is stupid to give a child a phone without any supervision for example and then if the child watch something innapropiate on a music video you put the blame in the artist? Maybe if your child is too young should not be allowed to use it or if your child is starting to understand enough about life you could have a talk and explain some things to him and not let them find it on the internet.It's not 2003 and music videos are not on the TV anymore so... 

What you say is that every artist out there should not be allowed to express themselves in the way they want because you can't take care of what your child is watching? 

I never insinuated that it’s all on Britney, I was questioning why David thought it was necessary to add simulated *** scenes every 30 seconds bc *** doesn’t sell anymore and the only people who would even rewatch the video solely for the simulated *** scenes would be old people who don’t know how to navigate the internet or kids who don’t know wtf they’re seeing. You literally said 

don't tell me about the childrens getting a trauma because Britney Spears is showing a nipple and doing a fake **** in 2019...”

your words. Not mine, granted, the context is all out of wack. It doesn’t matter if it’s Britney or Justin or miley or whoever, just bc it’s 2019 and by now seeing simulated *** isn’t completely crossing the line yet it’s damaging af to a kid. Take Britney out the whole entire discussion or hypothetically replace her w some other pop start and you’re still saying that, showing nipple and simulated ****** isn’t traumatic to kids bc its 2019. Other celebs do it. You literally said nobody says **** about KimK and I don’t know where tf you live bc most of the world that doesn’t use celeb pop culture (as a numbing agent for their empty lives) constantly trashes her. It’s not an opinion. It’s a fact that normalizing ****** content to a child via screen (tv/phone/computer) is damaging and will result to many mental complications later in life. It doesn’t matter if it’s Britney, or Madonna or whoever. Helicopter parenting can not shield a child from everything, in fact most kids see explicit content from their friends at their houses or at school from a friends phone. It’s barely on the parents at this point in “2019” there’s no escaping this culture that worships ***.

And If acting explicitly ****** in front of the camera is the only way you can express yourself, you’re not a f**king artist. Your sick in the head and need help. It’s unacceptable and needs to be called out. Yes it is on the parent what the child is exposed too, but it is also equally if not more (as if kids listen to their parents all the time lmfaoo) also on the culture the child is in. If a culture is so saturated in ***, obviously there’s going to be people like you doing mental gymnastics to justify it bc it’s too inconvenient to accept the reality that it is rampant and you still love it, so let’s jusy pile all the blame on the parents. It’s easier that way. :demi:

I still hope you never have kids. :tiffcackle:

On 4/13/2019 at 5:44 PM, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is precisely after everything we've seen onstage and offstage from Britney, both in her personal life, her music, even MM lyrics themselves, how can anyone be surprised or think it's too much this MM video?

Being naked? She already did that in Toxic, Womanizer, Criminal. "******"? Slave says hi, and it's kinda there in Slumber Party too. And I say "******" because they're not even naked, they're not even simulating ***. That "**** ***" reference at the beginning, first of all, it was done with a gay dancer, and they're supposedly filming this video within the video. Kissing the guy? That happened in Toxic, Criminal, Womanizer, the OFFICIAL Make Me... I mean, and this time is kinda humorous :nicki2:

I understand that visually, some people don't like it, like the colors of it, or the way the shots were taken, etc, but feeling offended or scandalized about the amount of ****** content, it's the last thing I expected to hear about Britney Spears, and especially coming from her fans.

And yet people still expect the original GM video to leak, and want a Blackout 2.0, like, the irony :whatitellu:

The G-Eazy scene? That's still in the official video, I mean...  Half naked hot guys doing their thing? Now it results it's too much when back in the day everyone was drooling over those bts pictures, AND G-Eazy. One would think girls and gay fans would be the happiest with this, and now it ends up it's too much for their pure souls. :ririshade2:

Britney is a *** icon, she’s not a **** star. Yes she’s made out on stage w dude before (notice how she also wasn’t naked or doing simulated ****** on stage too) she was nearly naked in Toxic (she had her breast covered with crystals/diamonds but yeah I know it’s easy and convenient to say she was completely naked, as if that would even be allowed on TV, to feed your narrative) I mean dude come on. I thought youd be smarter than that. In womanizer she was naked in a bathroom/sauna it makes sense she’d be f**king naked, she was not grinding on another person naked or simulating ******. Slave has simulated ******, but it’s only like 20 seconds towards the end of the video, not throughout the whole video (oh, and she’s also not naked and making out with guys) Who tf is offended? Lol if anything some memebers said it was just too ****** compared to her other videos, how does that also mean they’re offended? You can state a fact with out being dramatic. Are you emotionally stunted?? It is possible to objectively say the video was too ****** compared to her previous. It’s almost as if MM was a mashup of all the softcore **** scenes from all her past videos mashed into one. Some memebers laughed off its not damaging to a child, and I stepped in said yes it f**king is. That’s not being offended. That’s not even talking Britney or the music video anymore and it’s already moved on to another topic. In GM she’s a ********, ofc she’s going to be stripping, that’s not out of place, oh and look at that, she’s also not naked or simulating ******. Are you still not seeing the picture yet? :wyd: G-easy scene is in the released video yes, but unless you didn’t know about the scrapped one or saw the shitty quality leak from 2016, you would not know G-easy is f**king Britney. Half naked “hot” guys doing their thing?? I’m sure you simulate ****** half naked w your pals just for fun randomly, it’s just a “thing” y’all do :raven:

are you projecting your feelings towards geasy on the whole entire gay and girl fanbase? Most people think he’s pasty and gross. Like at video on YouTube. You see more comments on how gross that scene was compared to “omg he’s so hot I loved that” lmao

Pure souls??? :cackling: Do you also believe people can either be completely good or completely evil and nothing in between?? 

Pleas read a book. :rlynow:

12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

How is it any different than what Madonna is putting out in her 50's and 60's?

Can you link me a video where Madonna is simulating ******, and **** ***, is naked, and features a POV scene where she’s getting f**ked all in one video? I must have not seen that one. :rlynow:

4 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Can you link me a video where Madonna is simulating ******, and **** ***, is naked, and features a POV scene where she’s getting f**ked all in one video? I must have not seen that one. :rlynow:

not 100% but pretty close

EhGnqC.gif200.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mjynqp5PT31r3ty02o1_250.gifWwON.gif

The fact this video is getting so much attention in this fan base and causing so much conversation to happen only makes me think about what it would have done if it was released. Britney is always going to give you motherf**kers something to talk about.

also, it’s just ***. She’s not in charge of anyone’s kids. She’s an entertainer. *** has always sold and it will continue to sell. Get over it lmao if male rappers can rap about f**king every girl in town than a female pop star who is 20+ years in the game can show her nipple. Nipples aren’t ******. Get over it.

8 hours ago, Shrekney said:

I never insinuated that it’s all on Britney, I was questioning why David thought it was necessary to add simulated *** scenes every 30 seconds bc *** doesn’t sell anymore and the only people who would even rewatch the video solely for the simulated *** scenes would be old people who don’t know how to navigate the internet or kids who don’t know wtf they’re seeing. You literally said 

don't tell me about the childrens getting a trauma because Britney Spears is showing a nipple and doing a fake **** in 2019...”

your words. Not mine, granted, the context is all out of wack. It doesn’t matter if it’s Britney or Justin or miley or whoever, just bc it’s 2019 and by now seeing simulated *** isn’t completely crossing the line yet it’s damaging af to a kid. Take Britney out the whole entire discussion or hypothetically replace her w some other pop start and you’re still saying that, showing nipple and simulated ****** isn’t traumatic to kids bc its 2019. Other celebs do it. You literally said nobody says **** about KimK and I don’t know where tf you live bc most of the world that doesn’t use celeb pop culture (as a numbing agent for their empty lives) constantly trashes her. It’s not an opinion. It’s a fact that normalizing ****** content to a child via screen (tv/phone/computer) is damaging and will result to many mental complications later in life. It doesn’t matter if it’s Britney, or Madonna or whoever. Helicopter parenting can not shield a child from everything, in fact most kids see explicit content from their friends at their houses or at school from a friends phone. It’s barely on the parents at this point in “2019” there’s no escaping this culture that worships ***.

And If acting explicitly ****** in front of the camera is the only way you can express yourself, you’re not a f**king artist. Your sick in the head and need help. It’s unacceptable and needs to be called out. Yes it is on the parent what the child is exposed too, but it is also equally if not more (as if kids listen to their parents all the time lmfaoo) also on the culture the child is in. If a culture is so saturated in ***, obviously there’s going to be people like you doing mental gymnastics to justify it bc it’s too inconvenient to accept the reality that it is rampant and you still love it, so let’s jusy pile all the blame on the parents. It’s easier that way. :demi:

I still hope you never have kids. :tiffcackle:

I already gave you an answer. COPY-PASTE*

I only said it is hypocrite to put this blame on Britney when every celebrity like Kim Kardashian for ex is doing the same and even has build an empire because of that... I see no one complaining about the children who imitates the Kardashian or the Jenners and people even giving them credit.. so whats the big deal when Britney use the ****** thing on a music video? the parents should be careful with their kids not Britney, she is 37 is a pop star and *** it's been always involved in her career, don't come at me talking about kids watching **** because I DID NOT say anything about this, I'm talking about a music video where the only "****" you can see is a female nipple and ****** dance moves. You are putting words in my mouth I didn't say so stfu, who you think you are to talk about if I should have children or not, nobody said it was ok if a child watch ***... don't even talk to me again... you can give your opinion without attack anyone and the last thing you said is disgusting so gtfo.

Also it is cuestionable your skills as a parent as well don't you think? you should take care of your child and his education and not blame a random pop star for anything. Your should take care what your child is watching or not or if its correct to let him have access to that content, it is stupid to give a child a phone without any supervision for example and then if the child watch something innapropiate on a music video you put the blame in the artist? Maybe if your child is too young should not be allowed to use it or if your child is starting to understand enough about life you could have a talk and explain some things to him and not let them find it on the internet.It's not 2003 and music videos are not on the TV anymore so... 

What you say is that every artist out there should not be allowed to express themselves in the way they want because you can't take care of what your child is watching?

I hope you don't have kids as well you probably gonna be one of those parents who put the blame in everyone when the only problem is you, you should take care of your kids not Britney or anyone but you, and tell me in wich part I say is ok for a kid to watch ****... stop manipulating words and keep trying ***** a nipple is not **** STFU

10 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Are you trolling? Madonna? madonna it's been showing her nipples since day one which is the same that britney is doing in this video? where is the **** ***? where is the **** scene? SHE IS DANCING STFU is only a nipple if you think that is **** you are sick tbh

There's a THICK LINE in between a nipple in a music video and a **** movie  and I NEVER said is ok for a kid to watch it BUT A NIPPLE? you are pathetic.

Take care of your f**king kids and don't blame artists for your shitty skills as a parent, so now Britney in your words is SICK because she filmed a video showing her nipples and doing some ****** dance moves? EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN. She has two teen kids and I see no trauma in them... so? 

REMOVED

Resultado de imagen de madonna *** gif

10 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Why are you not saying anything about this? where is the difference in between make me and those videos? I'm waiting for an answer, don't bring old messages when I already gave you an answer, so tell me... why is Make Me so tasteless but nobody is sayin anything about these:

6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

not 100% but pretty close

EhGnqC.gif200.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mjynqp5PT31r3ty02o1_250.gifWwON.gif

So in your opinion ****** dance moves and nipples should be banned from everywhere because of kids... then you should banned everything that makes a child think what you don't want them to think about instead of educating them? I was 8 years old when I saw Slave 4 U for the first time and I KNEW that it was ****** but I was not scandalized because my parents already explain some things to me instead of letting me find it by myself in questionable ways on the internet and I have no trauma, I didn't though that some **** dance moves were ****. You should talk and spent time with your children. Censuring everything and giving them no explanation is not educate them is just isolate them.

Again I'm talking about Britneys video not about **** because as I can see you like to put words in my mouth, Do I think if it's ok for a kid to watch ***? obviously not I'm not a monster so I'm not deffending the normalization of *** in music videos BUT THERE'S NO **** IN THE f**king MUSIC VIDEO only dance moves we all have seen before in a Britney music video, I only see a nipple and I THINK that the NORMALIZATION OF WOMAN'S BODY IS GOOD,a female nipple should be the same as a male nipple in the eyes of society and not seeing as something ******. Manipulate words is not ok. another thing you should learn before to have kids.

Also you are talking about the normalization of *** in music videos and social media wich I'm not defending by the way but then you are talking about a child having access to internet as something normal, well it should not be like that I'm not gonna give my kids a phone and internet access at 7 years old and let them find everything by themselves hoping that everyone is gonna post family-friendly content on the internet, I rather have a talk about some things before to let them have social media and internet. Of course they need to use internet at some point but is your job to teach and warning them about ***, ***** and society in general, not Britney Spears with a music video. Do you know how many kids have been kidnapped and ******** because of let them use internet without any supervision and they end up talking with dangerouse people? That is a real thing but I can't see too many cases of a massive amount of children having problems for a nipple on a music video BECAUSE THAT IT'S WHAT THE MUSIC VIDEO IS: A NIPPLE, with some **** DANCE MOVES and **** DANCE MOVES IS NOT ****, if you want to talk about the danger of society involving children let's do it. You can call me a shitty parent if you want but what are you going to get if you isolate them? they are gonna be probably a mess once they reach their teen years if they don't know a **** about life cause their parents didn't explain a **** about anything.

Edit: Don't come at me sayin that slave 4 u was **** and this is not. Read this thread instead of telling people to read a book.

Resultado de imagen de bye gif

Had it been finished by LaChapelle, yes, it would have slayed the world and Glory era would be a different story, although still focused on Vegas, the single and album wouldn’t have flopped as hard as it did. The album/artwork needed a well-defined aesthetic and I think this video was going to give us that something that this era will always be missing, again, had it been finished as originally conceived by the director. My impression is that not many people know about Glory/ Make Me, and THIS had the potential to cause that effect: everybody talking about it.

7 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Are you kidding me? Madonna literally published a book called *** in the 90s and she's butt *** naked in it. Google naked Madonna and you'll see tons of photos of her FULLY NAKED. Madonna basically seduces Jesus in her Like A Prayer video. If you've ever been to one of her tours (which you clearly haven't) she has fully naked dancers running around simulating *** with her in the middle. I love Madonna, but she is incredibly ******. Where Britney has always been PG13 into a soft R, Madonna started at a hard R and moved into *** territory. It's why she was so controversial. Get your history straight before you try and throw Britney under the bus, which you just failed at miserably lol. 

Archived